Nintendi should do a HD remaster of super mario sunshine.

#11KingTurtPosted 7/19/2013 10:53:50 AM
Bloodychess posted...
KingTurt posted...
Mandrew257 posted...
KingTurt posted...
Stop with all the damn HD remakes.

Theres been 1... and thats Windwaker. All of Sony's "HD remakes" looked EXACTLY like the PS2 version.

You didn't get what I meant then.

I was saying stop asking for all these damn HD remakes.

I don't think anyone would have gotten what you meant if that's what you were trying to say

No, it seems to be just you. Pay attention more next time.

"Stop with all the damn HD remakes", is a pretty simple thing to understand.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#12BloodychessPosted 7/19/2013 10:56:10 AM
KingTurt posted...
Bloodychess posted...
KingTurt posted...
Mandrew257 posted...
KingTurt posted...

Theres been 1... and thats Windwaker. All of Sony's "HD remakes" looked EXACTLY like the PS2 version.

I don't think anyone would have gotten what you meant if that's what you were trying to say

English must not be your 1st language, and apparently Drew didn't get what you were saying either. Unless you just felt like explaining yourself for no apparent reason.
---
I'm so sick of coming up with names for - you know what? Bonerfart. All of the them, that's right! We're calling them bonerfarts now. - Sir Hammerlock
#13Mandrew257Posted 7/19/2013 10:57:09 AM
KingTurt posted...
Bloodychess posted...
KingTurt posted...
Mandrew257 posted...
KingTurt posted...

Thats simple to understand. But you left out the key word: "asking". I didnt know what you meant.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where my opinion is wrong, and your opinion is right.
#14KingTurtPosted 7/19/2013 11:09:27 AM
No, I speak English perfectly. Stop trying to give yourself an excuse for not understanding what I meant, when you obviously just didn't pay attention enough, since what I said was perfectly clear.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#15DeathSoul2000Posted 7/19/2013 11:09:29 AM
KingTurt posted...
Bloodychess posted...
KingTurt posted...
Mandrew257 posted...
KingTurt posted...

Considering your sentence was worded poorly, I don't think you're in any position to act like a pretentious ass.
#16KingTurtPosted 7/19/2013 11:11:48 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
KingTurt posted...
Bloodychess posted...
KingTurt posted...
Mandrew257 posted...
KingTurt posted...

Considering your sentence was worded poorly, I don't think you're in any position to act like a pretentious ass.

Yeah, but my sentence wasn't worded poorly. Apparently 7 words is too much for you too handle now, to the point where you don't even pay attention enough to understand it. What I said was perfectly clear.
---
#17BloodychessPosted 7/19/2013 11:14:00 AM
KingTurt posted...
No, I speak English perfectly. Stop trying to give yourself an excuse for not understanding what I meant, when you obviously just didn't pay attention enough, since what I said was perfectly clear.

You've got to be trolling me right now, no one can sincerely be this oblivious/dumb
---
I'm so sick of coming up with names for - you know what? Bonerfart. All of the them, that's right! We're calling them bonerfarts now. - Sir Hammerlock