Can all the old Wii games be played with the pro controller now?

#1shotgunheadshotPosted 7/20/2013 6:33:58 PM
I know wiiU is backwards compatible. The only thing stopping me from playing old wii games is that stupid motion controller. I own a regular wii and I may have played it only 10 times. All the games control like garbage that have any motion in it, unless it's a FPS or party dance game.

So did they patch the wiiU so you can play every old Wii game with the new pro controller? That would be cool.
#21shadetail1Posted 7/20/2013 6:36:36 PM
No. Wii games have the same controls.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#3king_reggie_28Posted 7/22/2013 7:58:51 AM
How would you play games based around motion control on a controller without motion control? And honestly, the motion controls aren't needed for every game, and for most games, they work pretty well. What games have you been playing?
---
"I am Butler. Everything I say sounds tough. Now get out of the lake, fairy." -Butler, Artemis Fowl and the last guardian
#4DTY3Posted 7/22/2013 9:31:28 AM
king_reggie_28 posted...
How would you play games based around motion control on a controller without motion control? And honestly, the motion controls aren't needed for every game, and for most games, they work pretty well. What games have you been playing?

You wouldnt. He means games that used the Classic Controller.

Anyway, no. Nintendo is th only one with full BC, but it isnt implemented perfectly.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.