I don't care about Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart, Smash Bros

#11Fear the MONKEYPosted 7/23/2013 11:02:33 AM
ExtremelyFatGuy posted...
Am I crazy? The first party games I find myself being interested in are by western developers...Luigis Mansion 2, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, etc. I hope this trend will continue.

no, you're not crazy. you have your own tastes in games. thats fine. ppl dont realize that its ok to have your own opinion

....as long as you dont force it onto everyone else like its an absolute truth.
---
psn/wii u id: FearTheMonkey
#12ExtremelyFatGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 1:19:58 PM
Rocky2418 posted...
xoftheuniverse posted...
Everyone has their likes and dislikes.

Ah, if only the majority of people on video game forums would remember and understand this most basic of concepts...

Would be nice but for some reason Nintendo fanboys are rather strange creatures.

BTW...nice signature.
#13jackorhoadsPosted 7/23/2013 1:21:46 PM
No TC you're not crazy - you just have an opinion.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#14Oni_TaedoPosted 7/25/2013 7:19:12 AM
Tsutarja495 posted...
Alright, so long as you are buying Nintendo products, it's all good.

^This.

Although owning a PS4 or XBone is okay, as they make great secondary consoles,
y'know, for all the drivel the Wii U won't be getting, like future GTA titles, CoD (although the U probably will be getting CoD), and sports titles by EA.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#15nickvd8Posted 7/25/2013 7:24:01 AM
Am I crazy? The first party games I find myself being interested in are by western developers...Luigis Mansion 2, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, etc. I hope this trend will continue.

You're not crazy but judging by your username I think you should be heavily interested in Wii Fit U.
---
We need Castlevania: Bloodlines on Wii U VC.
#16vashtrichamPosted 7/25/2013 7:27:42 AM(edited)
people on this board need to realize that people can still buy the WiiU without liking Mario, Zelda type games. You should all be happy that there are people who do. I bought my Wiiu for Beyo 2, X, Fire Emblem and will never touch mario or smash and the Wiiu will just be a secondary or third option as my gaming option.
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#17metalmariolordPosted 7/25/2013 10:21:35 AM
Fear the MONKEY posted...

no, you're not crazy. you have your own tastes in games. thats fine. ppl dont realize that its ok to have your own opinion

....as long as you dont force it onto everyone else like its an absolute truth.

Normally I'd call you crazy, but whatever, your money, your choices.

Not everyone like chocolate or pizza...
---
Do you judge games by graphics and not gameplay?Only like realistic games?
GO PLAY REAL LIFE!
#18ukokira1Posted 7/25/2013 10:35:41 AM
stargazer1981 posted...
Then why own a Nintendo system?

The other games he mentioned?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#19ExtremelyFatGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 12:43:19 AM
Wow, there is intelligent life on Gamefaqs after all. Most people actually stuck up for me.

It seems as if Japanese companies overseeing Western developers is the way to go. The best of both worlds. I am looking forward to what Retro, Next Level, Monster Games, etc have to offer in the future. Not Miyamoto that much.
#20Pharsti01Posted 7/26/2013 1:42:46 AM
Dont understand why the TC getting such stupid questions....

Obviously, him/her have games on the system (exclusives as well) that they enjoy, theres nothing wrong here.... youre not crazy TC.

I have no interest whatsoever in most of Nintendos IPs (except Metroid and Starfox) and i still plan on getting a WiiU for exclusives XD
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.