I don't care about Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart, Smash Bros

#21AShockCipherPosted 7/26/2013 3:04:38 AM
TC you ARE crazy, and that's fine.
---
If you read this, it was probably posted with the Wii U.
#22Rennik RepotsirPosted 7/26/2013 6:01:18 AM
You're only crazy when the norm differs...
---
FREE BUMP!!!
"Nothing suits you more than the freedom of a demon; act now, and I throw in a special servant just for you."
#23JaivfromONMPosted 7/26/2013 6:53:04 AM
Jacob46719 posted...
stargazer1981 posted...
Then why own a Nintendo system?

---
Add me on the Nintendo Network, Playstation Network and Nintendo 3DS. Happy to play!
Sub me on Youtube: JaivfromONM
#24EarthViperPosted 7/26/2013 7:18:21 AM
JaivfromONM posted...
Jacob46719 posted...
stargazer1981 posted...

This is what happens when you read only the topic title and make a hyperbolically charged ignorant statement.

I didn't care for Skyward Sword, played TP the way it was meant to be on the GC, spent all of 1 hour on both Galaxy games combined, less than that on NSMBW, and was grossly disappointed by the Wii versions of both Kart and Smash.

Fortunately I'm capable of acknowledging more than 0.2% of a systems library and still got thousands of hours of use out of my Wii.

Imagine that.
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
#25stargazer1981Posted 7/26/2013 11:56:19 PM
EarthViper posted...
JaivfromONM posted...
Jacob46719 posted...
stargazer1981 posted...

This is what happens when you read only the topic title and make a hyperbolically charged ignorant statement.

I didn't care for Skyward Sword, played TP the way it was meant to be on the GC, spent all of 1 hour on both Galaxy games combined, less than that on NSMBW, and was grossly disappointed by the Wii versions of both Kart and Smash.

Fortunately I'm capable of acknowledging more than 0.2% of a systems library and still got thousands of hours of use out of my Wii.

Imagine that.

Okie dokie. I play Nintendo systems SOLELY for Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart, Metroid and Smash Bros. Hence why I asked my question, I was basing it off of personal experience, and by the vast majority of Nintendo owners I've spoken with.

To. Each. Their. Own.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi