Think of a Nintendo game you really like . . . . . . . . . now criticize it.

#1wiiking96Posted 7/21/2013 7:12:26 AM
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Bottom of the Well is really freaking annoying. I don't know how the developers decided it was a good idea. They didn't even provide a good reward for the optional parts, either; just some rupees and a Big Poe.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#2TransdudePosted 7/21/2013 7:18:15 AM
Pikmin: the game is too easy when it comes to strategy

Star Fox Adventures: the difficulty level varies the whole way through the game, no consitancy

Super Mario Bros. 3: The game makes no sense and it isn't realistic
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#3thedeerzordPosted 7/21/2013 7:19:17 AM
I hate the stupid controls for The Last Story
---
Obama is a huge rip off of Bush.
#4CalciferJenkinsPosted 7/21/2013 7:21:30 AM(edited)
Sorry about that. I actually really like Skyward Sword so far, but I just don't like the motion controls.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#5EvilmonsterPosted 7/21/2013 7:21:19 AM
Fire:Emblem Awakening. I LOVE THIS GAME. I've beaten it like 4 times and have 5 fully maxed out characters with all the DLC. All the characterizations make me go crazy in a good way.

The story is really bad. Like really, really bad. Especially after coming off of the GC/Wii ones which had compelling story. They either need to remove some of the bad guys so it's not all over the place or increase the number of chapters so the bad guys don't die after introducing them in just 3 chapters prior.

Also more level customization... It's either kill everyone or kill leader. More variety like escape this level before they catch up/kill you or protect this for a number of turns (I think they have 1-2 levels of this) or stall while reinforcements come.
---
I love me some Dallas girls!
Nintendo Network ID: Thomas88
#6CasualGamersPosted 7/21/2013 7:21:20 AM
Skywards sword had too many fetch quests
#7TransdudePosted 7/21/2013 7:21:54 AM
CalciferJenkins posted...
I really like Super Mario Bros, but I think it is way too difficult. I never found the run button, I died on the first goomba and for a long time I thought the coins were enemies.

Are you referring to the joke article?
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#8AntimetalPosted 7/21/2013 7:22:18 AM
F Zero GX

That stupid spin attack not only looks stupid but how does it not wipe out the vehicle using it. I refuse to use it and rely on the side smash to kill rivals.
#9CalciferJenkinsPosted 7/21/2013 7:22:32 AM
Transdude posted...
CalciferJenkins posted...
I really like Super Mario Bros, but I think it is way too difficult. I never found the run button, I died on the first goomba and for a long time I thought the coins were enemies.

Are you referring to the joke article?

I was, it was silly of me.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#10IceyflamePosted 7/21/2013 7:23:51 AM
Pokemon series

well the computer provides no real challenge its only challenging if i handicap myself EX Nuzlock Challenge