Nintendo fans what do you think of the competition?

#21Jacob46719Posted 7/21/2013 1:12:51 PM
Dannyson97 posted...
What do you as fans of Nintendo who aren't fanboys think of the compition Sony and Microsoft? Do you hate them, are you ok with them or do love them just as much Nintendo?

I expected them.
---
Buying These: Mario 3D World, WWHD, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Pokemon Y, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO
#22WildsparkPosted 7/21/2013 1:14:26 PM
I've been buying Nintendo consoles since gameboy advance (I haven't gotten wii u yet though). They have some nice stuff, but I wush they'd try something different with their games. I bought two psps and a ps3 and I like them a lot. Microsoft hasn't created anything that I'm interested in.
---
PSN: TheWildspark
#23middays_deepPosted 7/21/2013 1:39:21 PM
I love the competition. It'll force Ninty to do better with the Wii U. I'm definetly looking foward to the PS4, mostly for KH3.

Other than KOTOR, Jade Empire(Two of my favorite games) and the Mass Effect series, I've never cared that much about Microsoft consoles.
---
You want gold? Fine, you scoundrel. Let me just... oops!
#24CasualGamersPosted 7/21/2013 5:15:51 PM
R_Hunter posted...
No problems with Sony, barring that $5 dollar charge they're putting on their customers.

Microsoft? Hmph.

me too.
#25BoomerTheGreatPosted 7/21/2013 5:25:16 PM
I think the X1 looks good and the exclusives are nice.Im glad the kinect can do things other than motion gaming. The PS4 hasnt shown me anything I like so far however. The other consoles arent out yet so we shall see for the future.
---
Greatness comes from within
#26moogle69Posted 7/21/2013 5:44:30 PM
there is no competition, im just sticking with wiiu.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Backlog Growing for the system i own
#27guedesbrawlPosted 7/21/2013 6:07:41 PM
Competition: Cool guys, won't bother with them.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#28TheBonfiniPosted 7/21/2013 6:09:42 PM
It's going to relegate Wii U to GameCube levels of success. But I'm ok with that. First party where it's at for Nintendo anyways. Doesn't matter the install base with 1st party.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#29WillWarePosted 7/21/2013 6:14:03 PM
PS4 is really shaping up, I might actually get one.
X1's main problems have been removed in lolzy fashion, but I still can't sit well with the required Kinect.
My PC will cover most of what I miss either way.
---
I'm not exactly "normal." Hope this isn't a problem.
Need something to do? Here's a maze: http://i.imgur.com/HSMCf.png
#30UponADarkThornePosted 7/21/2013 6:38:17 PM
I loved the first two PlayStations. While I never bought a PS3, because in its first three years it seemed to cater to a Western audience, it was never a bad system.

The X-Box isn't the Devil, either. I actually own a 360, which I used a cheaper alternative to play Fallout 3 since I used to have a dinosaur for a computer. I can't say I'm very fond of the new X-Box however, especially considering the fact that the new machine is sort of always listening and Microsoft was pretty buddy-buddy with the NSA - just leaves a bad taste in my mouth but it's more to do with ethics than the actual hardware and games. I actually love the 360 Controller.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson