Are <b>All</b> VC Wii U games controller customizable?

#1AzeiryousPosted 7/21/2013 12:31:09 PM
If so i think im going to wait until the games i want, come out for the wii u
#2Shadowbird_RHPosted 7/21/2013 12:31:42 PM
As far as I know, yes.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#3Azeiryous(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 12:37:01 PM
I ask because i just redeemed a free (nintendo club reward) game Super smash bros. And the controls are off. B button attacks should be on the y button for the classic controller.
#4Shadowbird_RHPosted 7/21/2013 12:42:45 PM
I'm pretty sure that's a Wii VC game, not a Wii U VC game. Wii VC games, VC games that need to be played from the Wii Channel, don't have customizable controls unless the game had that option in its original release.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#5DTY3Posted 7/21/2013 12:43:46 PM
Azeiryous posted...
I ask because i just redeemed a free (nintendo club reward) game Super smash bros. And the controls are off. B button attacks should be on the y button for the classic controller.

Is Smash Bros only on the Wii VC? If so, then no you cant customize them (a mistake Nintendo made in 06 but they have fixed it with Wii U VC)
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#6The_HyphenatorPosted 7/21/2013 12:51:44 PM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
I'm pretty sure that's a Wii VC game, not a Wii U VC game. Wii VC games, VC games that need to be played from the Wii Channel, don't have customizable controls unless the game had that option in its original release.

This. VC games in the Wii mode run exactly like they would on the Wii (since it's pure hardware emulation), and as a result, they don't have mappable controls, restore points, or any of the Gamepad features.
#7CaioNVPosted 7/21/2013 2:20:40 PM
<b>All</b>.
---
Let's Blocking: http://i.imgur.com/NONavuG.png
#8Azeiryous(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 4:56:03 PM
not sure how i screwed up the title lol. I didnt want to dl the wii version of any game because you cant customize the buttons. But it was a free gift so i said why not