New TMNT game based on cartoon not coming to wii u, but

#1lowuwPosted 7/21/2013 6:03:26 PM
It will be on Wii, which is why love backwards compatibility. The game will also not be on PS3 and is only on 360, Wii, and 3ds. The graphics don't look that great, but love the new cartoon and will get this on Wii.
#2Oni_TaedoPosted 7/21/2013 6:19:11 PM
The new series is surprisingly good.
It sort of reminds me of the '03 series, but with the somewhat comical writing and characterizations of Teen Titans.

I am sad that OotS won't be on Wii U, but I intend on getting it on Steam, so I'm not too shaken up about it.

Also, OotS is coming out for the PS3, and 360, not 360, Wii and 3DS.
Unless there's another TMNT game coming out sometime soon.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#3JirynPosted 7/21/2013 6:24:44 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
It sort of reminds me of the '03 series, but with the somewhat comical writing and characterizations of Teen Titans.

I am sad that OotS won't be on Wii U, but I intend on getting it on Steam, so I'm not too shaken up about it.

I thought OotS was 360 exclusive.
---
Mewtwo_Soul: "You can't trust a smile from Sony, but you'd better watch your back after shaking Microsoft's hand."
#4lowuw(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 6:36:05 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...

I'm not talking about out of the shadows. There is a new TMNT game that looks like cartoon coming this holiday season for 360, Wii and 3ds.
#5Dr_FacerPosted 7/21/2013 6:43:05 PM
lowuw posted...
love the new cartoon.

I was actually surprised that it was as good as it is, I had a lot of reservations regarding teen April but I must say it fits better than expected.
#6Oni_TaedoPosted 7/21/2013 6:43:45 PM
lowuw posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...

I'm not talking about out of the shadows. There is a new TMNT game that looks like cartoon coming this holiday season for 360, Wii and 3ds.

Then, never mind.
I like Out of the Shadows because it doesn't look anything like the new-ish series.
As good as the writing is, the animation (because it's CGI, and as we all know 2D>3D) and character designs are pretty terrible.
---
#7CranberryPSOPosted 7/21/2013 6:47:09 PM
It's okay that it's not coming to the WiiU as long as its coming to the Wii. I can accept that.
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 2
#8Oni_TaedoPosted 7/21/2013 6:47:28 PM
Marblesbunbun posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...

I thought OotS was 360 exclusive.

Nope. OotS is multiplatform.
It's skipping the Wii U because herp a derpdadoop, Activision.

Not that I really care, because I intend on getting every game that's skipping the Wii U for the PC, and every multiplatform game the Wii U is getting, I'll be getting on the Wii U.

If a game skips both, well I guess the developer just didn't want my dollar.
---
#9lowuw(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2013 6:47:57 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
lowuw posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...

Then, never mind.
I like Out of the Shadows because it doesn't look anything like the new-ish series.
As good as the writing is, the animation (because it's CGI, and as we all know 2D>3D) and character designs are pretty terrible.

I love the designs of the turtles and enemies. I like turtles look on this better than Out of shadows. I'm excited for this new game because that cartoon has a lot of cool enemies like the old cartoon did.
#10Oni_TaedoPosted 7/21/2013 7:01:26 PM
lowuw posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
lowuw posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...

Then, never mind.

I love the designs of the turtles and enemies. I like turtles look on this better than Out of shadows. I'm excited for this new game because that cartoon has a lot of cool enemies like the old cartoon did.

I actually thought the old cartoon was really bad. Even as a kid, I couldn't stand watching it. I grew up in the mid 90's, watching VHS tapes of 80's cartoons. So compared to G.I. Joe and Thundercats, TMNT seemed really lame.

The 03 series was great, some good writing, and a return to the franchise's comic book roots, but it got a little too busy and wacky sometimes (Bishop is such a boss villain, though).

The '12 series has it's moments in terms of character design, I really like Dogpound, Karai, and Shredder, but the turtles and April seem really... ugh. And the Kraang annoy the piss out of me. The way they talk. It's meant to be somewhat funny, and it's MEANT to sound awkward, but it just sounds silly and somewhat forced.

Anyone else think Baxter Stockman looks kinda like Eddie Murphy?
Was that the point?
---