Nintendo stock: sell now or wait

#1soarcadiaPosted 7/22/2013 11:06:55 PM
Well?
---
Skies of arcadia>>>>>>>>>>> final fantasy 7
#2BloodychessPosted 7/22/2013 11:09:31 PM
Wait to make sure last weeks media create wasn't a flash in the pan. Although between the Wii U finally getting games, Link to the Past 2, X/Y, and China's console ban being lifted, I'd say it's a decent time to invest.
---
I'm so sick of coming up with names for - you know what? Bonerfart. All of the them, that's right! We're calling them bonerfarts now. - Sir Hammerlock
#3andrea987Posted 7/22/2013 11:10:10 PM
Ask Pachter.
---
Now playing: Dragon's Dogma, Ni no Kuni, Need for Speed MWU, Fifa 13, Sonic Racing.
Just finished: Batman ACAE, Trine 2 DC.
#4DBPanterAPosted 7/22/2013 11:14:52 PM
There are simply too many big games coming to sell now that is has gained a few dollars. The 3DS will get serious pull once Pokemon comes (I personally will not buy it). I am sure Nintendo will run promos on the games as well. I would also bet the release of LoZ: A Link Between Worlds will have some promo with the release of A Link to the Past, whether simply releasing that game on the 3DS or a bonus for a pre-order. It will also be interesting to see how many people went digital for Luigi U. Pretty much everyone I know who has NSMBU went digital for Luigi U, and then there are others would will also buy the physical.

The 3DS is doing incredible in Japan and is slowly picking up steam in North America and Europe. The 3DS is the best console to own today due to its price, the retail software, and the insane amount of digital games available via the eShop. If the Wii U can begin a turn around and start selling consoles as well as software, Nintendo should hit their financial projections. If the Wii U continues to struggle, that might be a tall task.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#5DBPanterAPosted 7/22/2013 11:16:27 PM
andrea987 posted...
Ask Pachter.

Pachter did say he believes Nintendo should hit their projected mark on the 3DS. He is not sure on the Wii U. . .

The fact that major video game sites are talking about Animal Crossing (a game I simply do not understand) is also a big deal.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#6GamerRafPosted 7/22/2013 11:44:17 PM
I invested because my uncle who is also investing told me to invest in the stocks because they have plenty of things planned out.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
#7GamerRafPosted 7/23/2013 12:10:51 AM
GamerRaf posted...
I invested because my uncle who is also investing told me to invest in the stocks because they have plenty of things planned out.

I forgot to say my Uncle works at Nintendo
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
#8tizzywilkillyouPosted 7/23/2013 5:03:42 AM
I'm holding on for now, personally.
#9deathwave21Posted 7/23/2013 5:16:16 AM
TC must be new to the stock exchange, because any intelligent invester would not be asking for advice here amongst the 9-13 year old audience.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#10mylose64Posted 7/23/2013 5:42:52 AM
good luck finding someone to buy your stock.

Even if it's worth a lot, you still need a buyer. They are pointless without one.
---
Liquid Snake: Snake, Did you like my sunglasses?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU