Nintendo: Anti consumer and doesn't give fans what they want?

#1squatch22Posted 7/23/2013 11:13:20 PM
Includes memory cards when they aren't needed.
Free online.
Lets u play old games on its new systems.

All anti consumer acts?

Makes sequels to games that sell well. On other words...the games its customers actually want to play, not a tiny vocal minority on the Internet.

InB4Reassurance... etc.
---
SMASH BROS 4 PREORDERED AND PROUD OF IT.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#2GuyFawkes5Posted 7/23/2013 11:35:46 PM
squatch22 posted...
Includes memory cards when they aren't needed.
Free online.
Lets u play old games on its new systems.

All anti consumer acts?

Makes sequels to games that sell well. On other words...the games its customers actually want to play, not a tiny vocal minority on the Internet.

InB4Reassurance... etc.

I agree!. I am happy with Nintendo an their systems.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#3Smaffl15Posted 7/23/2013 11:42:45 PM
The problem is today that everyone thinks gaming today is all about specs and graphics. If the console doesn't have 8 GBs of RAM or a TB hard drive with graphics that look super realistic then it's a bad game or console. See the people who love to play Nintendo games, myself included, gameplay is more important. I watched a video in which the person said someone couldn't play final fantasy 7 because the graphics weren't that great, it was great for its time. And matter of fact is still one of the best games you can play. Gameplay will always outdo graphics in my opinion anyway. That's why most people are anti Nintendo cuz it's all about specs
#4squatch22(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 11:45:36 PM
^Im classed as a 'Nintendrone' on here... but my top 3 games are PS1 games. FF7, FF8 and FFT.
---
SMASH BROS 4 PREORDERED AND PROUD OF IT.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#5Smaffl15Posted 7/23/2013 11:53:13 PM
squatch22 posted...
^Im classed as a 'Nintendrone' on here... but my top 3 games are PS1 games. FF7, FF8 and FFT.

Even though I'm a huge Nintendo fan, I've owned other consoles at one time, and played their games, I don't hate on anything, FF7 is my fav final fantasy game and one of my top 5 RPGs, it just frustrates me when people downplay Nintendo because they are just hurt over something and no one will know why. Right now I only own a wii u and a gaming
PC, it will prob be that way for a while, if I want a blu Ray player I can go buy one, they are cheap now. But that's besides the point. Most arguments with Nintendo I see are all about the graphics. Look at the wii, was tremendously underpowered but yet still outside the ps360. If people don't want to hear this, but Nintendo has never had a bad fiscal year since they started, Sony is in huge financial debt and idk what's going on with Microsoft, but Nintendo caters to the gamers needs, and they want to play games they love and it's all about innovation which is why Sony and Microsoft copied the wii and are now copying the wii u
#6ps4gigolo1999Posted 7/23/2013 11:55:52 PM
squatch22 posted...

Are you anti nintendo or something? The snes ffs are vastly superior, and fire emblem is MUCH better than fft.1
#7shaunmePosted 7/24/2013 1:27:51 AM
squatch22 posted...

U cant be a nintendrone

u dont even own a wiiu

3ds is all you need right
---
Nintendo can only dream of selling PS2 numbers. NNID:shaunme1
only 1 non Wii u owning troll on my ignore list.
#8Ponypower12Posted 7/24/2013 1:29:25 AM
shaunme posted...
squatch22 posted...

U cant be a nintendrone

u dont even own a wiiu

3ds is all you need right

Shuanme is a bigger nintendrone than squatch.
#9Hector_SassPosted 7/24/2013 1:35:05 AM
The one thing I care about when having better graphical capabilities is the ability to make fully living worlds. Now its been done in the past, but the PS4 and XB1 might be able to do it better than the Wii U.

Aside from that, visuals mean nothing to me. I still play SNES and GC games for Pete's sake!
---
Only two or three shots, I'ma show you how to turn it up another notch
Because after I made it, I played it and its fun Shigeru Miyamoto
#10mini_blightPosted 7/24/2013 1:36:21 AM
squatch22 posted...

Half of my game library is from Playstation consoles. I remember figuring out a solution to the FMV skipping problem on the PSX that did not involve putting it on its side or upside down. But this was before the internet became this huge thing, so I never thought to share it online.