So who is the most powerful villain from Nintendo?

#201CranberryPSOPosted 7/25/2013 11:27:03 PM
I think Andross is worth consideration.

In a 1 on 1 fight on the street he may not be anything special, but he was able to develop a devastating military force from a harsh planet with very little to work with. He had all but conquered an entire system when the Star Fox team intervened.

Route 3 on the original SNES Star Fox really shows just how strong Andross's army had become. With his intellect and military might, Andross was a very powerful force. Most Nintendo villans can't even take over 1 planet. Andross had several under his control.
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 2
#202SoulstigerPosted 7/26/2013 7:09:38 PM
CranberryPSO posted...
I think Andross is worth consideration.

In a 1 on 1 fight on the street he may not be anything special, but he was able to develop a devastating military force from a harsh planet with very little to work with. He had all but conquered an entire system when the Star Fox team intervened.

Route 3 on the original SNES Star Fox really shows just how strong Andross's army had become. With his intellect and military might, Andross was a very powerful force. Most Nintendo villans can't even take over 1 planet. Andross had several under his control.

Well, LoZ as far as we know doesn't have life on other planets. Even if there is, Ganondorf probably doesn't know about it.
---
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/561/242/574.png -HeroSandwichlol http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/322/594/bf4.png
#203The_King82Posted 7/26/2013 7:24:41 PM
I'd say Miyamoto, Iwata, or Reggie. They are killing the company.
---
8GB OF GDDR5 RAM!!!!!
#204Dref151Posted 7/26/2013 8:13:43 PM
Depends what context you put it in. Raw Power? Ability not to die?
anyhow Ganondorf is a good candidate, but hes drawing from the same source as Link and Zelda. plus in a way its not his own power anyway.From Zelda i think Majora would be able to outclass him. Fierce diety did ruin him, but that mask is the emotion and embodiment of the moon ( theory).

It was unclear how much power The mechanic sun was able to give to marx, so i would say kirbys contestant is Zero two. Magalor got his power from the crown, so i would only consider him if it was a most powerful objects debate, like ganondorf.

Pretty dark samus has her area.

If you played disgaea you would know who flonne is. Flonne would love giygas to death. It's hilarious but thats a large gaping weakness.

Bowser? Marios power comes from shrooms. And he still beats bowser every single time. even if you cant kill bowser clearly he cant be that threatening.

FF6 once was Nintendo, and Kefka would be a pretty strong candidate here.

My vote for zero two. I understand dark samus, but i feel as if the dark energy created by zerotwo would override her/him/it.

And kirby is the most powerful hero. Samus is very skilled, but a lot of her spunk still comes from equips. Kirby can replicate power from anyone, so he can always match you if not already outclassing you. and he can fly.
#205CrystalKing5426Posted 7/26/2013 9:08:22 PM
Dref151 posted...
Depends what context you put it in. Raw Power? Ability not to die?
anyhow Ganondorf is a good candidate, but hes drawing from the same source as Link and Zelda. plus in a way its not his own power anyway.From Zelda i think Majora would be able to outclass him. Fierce diety did ruin him, but that mask is the emotion and embodiment of the moon ( theory).

It was unclear how much power The mechanic sun was able to give to marx, so i would say kirbys contestant is Zero two. Magalor got his power from the crown, so i would only consider him if it was a most powerful objects debate, like ganondorf.

Pretty dark samus has her area.

If you played disgaea you would know who flonne is. Flonne would love giygas to death. It's hilarious but thats a large gaping weakness.

Bowser? Marios power comes from shrooms. And he still beats bowser every single time. even if you cant kill bowser clearly he cant be that threatening.

FF6 once was Nintendo, and Kefka would be a pretty strong candidate here.

My vote for zero two. I understand dark samus, but i feel as if the dark energy created by zerotwo would override her/him/it.

And kirby is the most powerful hero. Samus is very skilled, but a lot of her spunk still comes from equips. Kirby can replicate power from anyone, so he can always match you if not already outclassing you. and he can fly.

Wow, you don't know much about how any of those characters work, do you?
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Evil King of the Zelda Wii U Board
#206BetterThanVegasPosted 7/26/2013 11:22:59 PM
There is an entity I am thinking about right now but I can't remember anything about it. Obscure I know.
That being said I can guarantee who the most powerful villain is. It's pretty easy.
The Nintendo 64 is the most powerful villain from Nintendo. Did any else see how easily and entirely it destroyed Superman. HA!
#207Gaming KingPosted 7/27/2013 12:17:38 AM
lizard81288 posted...
IIRC, Kirby is the most powerful hero from Nintendo, with Samus, Link and Pit, being up there, but who is the most powerful villain? Is it Giygas?

Samus is by far the most powerful. All she has to do to take out Kirby is fill his pie hole with blazing hot plasma.
---
Number of people who would "totally [censored] Penny" from Advance Wars DOR: 17
Finally back to LV 34 after like over two years. BS moderations suck.
#208SoulstigerPosted 7/27/2013 9:38:42 AM
Dref151 posted...

Ganondorf is a good candidate, but he's drawing from the same source as Link and Zelda. plus in a way its not his own power anyway

Untrue, they are drawing from three different sources. They were made by the same person, and are fragments of the same artifact, but they are not the same source. Also, you say that like Ganondorf is nothing without the Triforce of Power.
---
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/561/242/574.png -HeroSandwichlol http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/322/594/bf4.png
#209CapnStankyPosted 7/27/2013 9:55:39 AM
The black cube in Tetris Attack.
#210CrystalKing5426Posted 7/27/2013 10:19:19 AM
Soulstiger posted...
Dref151 posted...

Ganondorf is a good candidate, but he's drawing from the same source as Link and Zelda. plus in a way its not his own power anyway

Untrue, they are drawing from three different sources. They were made by the same person, and are fragments of the same artifact, but they are not the same source. Also, you say that like Ganondorf is nothing without the Triforce of Power.

When you compare him to the competition, he's nothing with it.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Evil King of the Zelda Wii U Board