How come Earthbound isn't coming up in my Club Nintendo Account?

#1BR0DE0Posted 7/24/2013 6:29:52 PM
I have registered my WiiU, and other games that i've boughten have been put on my Club Nintendo account, but Earthbound just isn't showing up.
It's only 10 coins, so it's not that big of a deal, but I'd prefer to know why it isn't showing up in case I ever buy a bigger game on the eshop.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4940 - 5429 - 5402
#2DiscostewSMPosted 7/24/2013 6:35:18 PM
It's usually 7 days after purchasing that the Post-Play surveys pop up, so unless you bought it exactly one week ago from now, then you're going to have to wait some more.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#3BR0DE0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 6:40:02 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
It's usually 7 days after purchasing that the Post-Play surveys pop up, so unless you bought it exactly one week ago from now, then you're going to have to wait some more.

Well, I bought it on the same day that it was released. I also bought New Super Luigi U on the same day and I got that survey a few days ago. :/
and it's not the post play survey that I'm waiting on, it's just the regular survey that I'm waiting for.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4940 - 5429 - 5402
#4tehponycornPosted 7/28/2013 11:31:16 AM
BR0DE0 posted...
DiscostewSM posted...

Well, I bought it on the same day that it was released. I also bought New Super Luigi U on the same day and I got that survey a few days ago. :/
and it's not the post play survey that I'm waiting on, it's just the regular survey that I'm waiting for.

Virtual Console games don't get regular surveys, just Post Play Surveys.
---
I'm a critic, If I rate your roster horribly, take no offense, I'm sorry if I've offended you.
Now, off to ADVENTURE!!!! *flies off on Unicorn*