ZombiU multiplayer is ****ing awesome.

#21TimeaisisPosted 7/25/2013 11:05:45 AM
ZombiU definite'y ain't the best game I've ever played. But it was a pretty unique survival horror game with some obvious flaws. But I have to say, it's one of the "truest" survival horror games I've played in years. You have perma-death and you actually have to hunt for stuff. I didn't finish because near the end it got pretty hard, but I wouldn't say it's a "bad" game. It's an interesting game, a pretty good game, and I think ubi should try it again with a sequel. It has lots of potential.
---
3DS FC: 0731-4970-3925
#22jackorhoadsPosted 7/25/2013 11:09:12 AM
Its a pity it isn't online and that "one save per file" thing, I loved the game but after I beat it I haven't went back to it.
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#23Omega_BlackPosted 7/25/2013 11:23:02 AM
STN79 posted...
I did actually play the demo and it was pretty painful. The controls especially.
Okay so why didn't you submit that information to begin with? Odd...
Would a better analogy be that you don't have to eat a turd to know you wouldn't like eating a turd?
Another bad analogy. Feces are designed in such a way to repel humans. They have foul odors. They look unappealing. Additionally, eating untreated feces adversely affect ones health. So, once again, how do video games, ZombiU specifically, result in tangible bodily harm?
Oh and when i said i'd play resident evil if i want a zombie game of course i meant the earlier editions.
You didn't make that information known previously (just like your having played the ZombiU demo) so you can only expect people to come to the worst conclusion.
If a real zombie apocalypse broke out i think a cricket bat is the last thing i'd use to defend myself. How bout a good old fashioned boom stick? If you absolutely positively need to kill every mother effer in the room accept no substitutes.
What are the odds you'd have easy access to said "boom stick"? In an actual zombie apocalypse, I'd think you'd use whatever you can get your hands on. And run. Quickly.

Frankly, the only thing that matters to me is that you've apparently played the game and you formed an opinion of your own. I may not agree with it but I can at least respect it because you're no longer some brainless anon to me, parroting the same garbage without any foundation to base it upon. Cheers.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#24STN79Posted 7/25/2013 12:13:00 PM
@ Omega_Black

LOL Nice analysis on the effects of eating feces. Now you're being sicker than i was.
I have to go throw up now. Thanks.
#25crowe_1Posted 7/25/2013 1:25:39 PM
I thought Zombi U was fantastic as well, TC. Scary, stressful, atmospheric, and very survival oriented. Gamepad features really added to it. Good variety of weapons and whatnot. Decent story. The levelling system is different in that your weapon handling gets tighter as your average-Joe character gains experience (kills) with the weapon.

Multiplayer is a blast. Probably the most unique multiplayer mode I've played in a first-person game. I really wish it was online though.

Only other downsides, really, are the few bugs (most of which have been patched), the so-so graphics, and only one melee weapon. But all that is minor in comparison to the majority of things that the game does right. In my opinion, at least.
---
My SSBM combo vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/crowe1
#26Anarchy-182Posted 7/25/2013 1:46:17 PM
Kromlech06 posted...
STN79 posted...
You don't have to be bitten by a dog to dislike dog bites. I know crap when i see it and i don't have to play it to know it's crap.
If i want a zombie game i'll play Resident Evil thanks.

Ahahaha I needed a laugh today, thanks.

for his sake hopefully he is talking about revelations and not the awful res 5 and 6 games.
#27jesse7150Posted 7/25/2013 3:56:56 PM
been here longer than you, just go through phases of hope for sanity... to no avail of course.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#28Omega_BlackPosted 7/25/2013 9:19:02 PM
STN79 posted...
@ Omega_Black

LOL Nice analysis on the effects of eating feces. Now you're being sicker than i was.
I have to go throw up now. Thanks.
Please flush two times: once for majority and again for the remainder. Thank you.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168