are you still gona get smash bros?

#31Kromlech06Posted 7/25/2013 7:29:22 PM
There are no cutscenes in multiplayer.

What the hell else are you doing playing SSB?
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#32YamiYugi4400Posted 7/25/2013 7:31:14 PM
Yes
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#33R_HunterPosted 7/25/2013 7:39:01 PM
UltimaSora91 posted...
Yeah, I understand this. I too plan on getting the PS4, but after the release of III. Hopefully, there will be a price drop by then. In the end, the decision to get a console should boil down to the games available on it - since that's the core of gaming. As for me, if I can get a nice library of games to switch between to play, I'm sold. However, a KH game is an instant buy for me. Eventually I'll build a library around it. I did this with the PS2, PSP, and PS3 (Already had a GBA, DS, and 3DS for the games to be released on them). Just got my PS3 for I.5 and now doing a little backlogging...

If more people bought consoles like this, there'd be a lot less bored owners awaiting games.

But i'll admit, i'm tempted to forego my usual practice. III is a big enough title for me, which is an exception albeit a rare one.

I suppose i'll see how it goes.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#34Numbuh100Posted 7/25/2013 7:40:55 PM
Pac12345 posted...
No, I'm not getting Smash Bros Wii U because, clearly, a game based on a gameplay style with a cast of characters so diverse in nature and origin NEEDS to have a "Compelling story", "Huge open worlds", "Voice Acting", and "Achievements". Since Nintendo is ALWAYS behind the times, I will not buy this disappointing excuse of a game. Also, it's a T rated title. Real gamers play M rated titles.

Did you take your pills today?
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
#35HungoverHero777Posted 7/25/2013 7:47:37 PM
Crimson10Blades posted...
What news?

---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#36R_HunterPosted 7/25/2013 7:51:17 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
What news?

There will be no SSE-like mode in the new Smashes.

Though that's not to say there won't be some form of Single Player mode. It's still too early to know.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
#37HungoverHero777Posted 7/25/2013 7:53:11 PM
R_Hunter posted...
What news?

Though that's not to say there won't be some form of Single Player mode. It's still too early to know.

That's all? Lol, still getting it.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#38ukokira1Posted 7/25/2013 7:54:45 PM
Yes.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#39R_HunterPosted 7/25/2013 8:01:56 PM
R_Hunter posted...
What news?

That's all? Lol, still getting it.

For some this was yet another sign of Nintendoomed today.

I blame a slow news day.
---
#40IokuaPosted 7/25/2013 8:03:26 PM
I could not give less of a **** about the news. I played the SSE once and found it to be a barely playable mess shoe horned into the game for god knows what reason.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.