What series can save the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What series can save the Wii U?
2 years ago#11
If Smash Bros. or Mario Kart don't do anything, I'll be seriously concerned.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
2 years ago#12
Pikmin
2 years ago#13
If they could ever pull their heads out of their backsides, a unique full blown Pokemon game would REALLY boost sales.

inb4omgitzpocketmonsters
2 years ago#14
All of the above?
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
2 years ago#15
for me CoD Ghosts, Wii U needs more mature games so more adults will buy the System, I`m tired of hearing Wii U and Nintendo are for kids.

We need more 3rd party support not first party
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: 3ds fc: 5086-0928-4789
2 years ago#16
oldhbk76 posted...
for me CoD Ghosts, Wii U needs more mature games so more adults will buy the System, I`m tired of hearing Wii U and Nintendo are for kids.

We need more 3rd party support not first party

Think you're so mature playing your pew-pew video games?

Shooting a weapon isn't all fun and dandy when you're out on the range waiting in a tent after spending an hour for qualifications before having to eat your MRE and waiting some more before everyone qualifies or it hits around 4pm in which we all pack up everything and go back to the cof where we wait some more before returning all our weapons in the armory and getting permission to leave at 6, barely making it to the DFAC and getting a to-go tray so that you can return to your room and relax.

Then having to wake up the next day and cleaning your weapon for half/all day and then resuming your normal duties until the next quals (usually 6 months later unless they misplaced your score, which 50% they do, or you're getting ready to deploy)

Nope, it sucks.
2 years ago#17
I chose M

And lol @ the posts. Well done TC!
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
2 years ago#18
I went with Mario due to lack of Smash Bros. and Fire Emblem.
---
Official Dunsparce of every message board
3DS FC: 0087-3597-0870
2 years ago#19
In this sort of fictional setup? Pikmin. Obviously.
2 years ago#20
Wii Fit
---
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What series can save the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived