Will the Dog in Call of Duty: Ghosts, look as good as he did on the Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will the Dog in Call of Duty: Ghosts, look as good as he did on the Xbox One?
2 years ago#1
Will the Dog in Call of Duty: Ghosts Wiiu, look as good as he did on the Xbox One? Clearly, that and fishes swimming away were biggest selling points to that game. I don't want to buy a gimped version of the game, where the dog looks medicore and the fishes don't swim away.
---
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs
2 years ago#2
What if the fish look really good and the dog swims away?
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
2 years ago#3
No, on the Xbox One the dog is rendered using the infinite power of the cloud. Can the Wii U even access the power of the cloud? I think not.
2 years ago#4
Hope we get the option to pet the dog on the controllers screen like it was in nintendogs on the DS.
2 years ago#5
METALINGUS5150 posted...
No, on the Xbox One the dog is rendered using the infinite power of the cloud. Can the Wii U even access the power of the cloud? I think not.

So, you're saying that the dog would change appearance based on the cloud? SO, if your internet speed takes a dip, you go from a bad ass dog to a chihuahua? Sign me up! lol
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
2 years ago#6
SS4_Namreppiv posted...
METALINGUS5150 posted...

So, you're saying that the dog would change appearance based on the cloud? SO, if your internet speed takes a dip, you go from a bad ass dog to a chihuahua? Sign me up! lol

Exactly, I'm gonna try and throttle my bandwidth and get something in between.
2 years ago#7
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
Hope we get the option to pet the dog on the controllers screen like it was in nintendogs on the DS.

A Wii U exclusive! Take time off battle to pet your loyal dog!
2 years ago#8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt89rHCjC_M

I can only hope the Snowman Model will be just as good.
---
I hate people in general.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/NPC/index/
2 years ago#9
Kromlech06 posted...
What if the fish look really good and the dog swims away?

If there's one thing Cloud processing can definitely be used for, it's generating fish AI.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will the Dog in Call of Duty: Ghosts, look as good as he did on the Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived