Nintendo Customer Service Question

#1carmen_leung89Posted 7/25/2013 7:40:54 PM
Got this response from Nintendo.

In order to assist you with your situation, it is necessary for us to speak with you directly. This is so that we may discuss the details and work out the best solution. At your earliest convenience, please contact our Consumer Service Administration Department at 1-800-448-6797. Representatives are available every day from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Pacific time. Be sure to provide us with your reference number,

Anyone know what they ask specifically?
#21shadetail1Posted 7/25/2013 7:47:33 PM(edited)
Without knowing your issue, no idea. Though personally, I think this is a load of crap. They once sent me that response, and the folks at the call center were utterly useless. In my case, I was asking a question about a WiiWare title, and it was nothing they couldn't have explained by email. The call center folks, on the other hand, didn't even know what game I was talking about, and couldn't even find it when they looked it up on their computers.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#3carmen_leung89(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 7:52:44 PM
Oh I'm moving countries so I'm trying to change my Club Nintendo address but it doesn't let me.
#4blinkfreakPosted 7/25/2013 8:38:47 PM
My experiences with them have usually been positive. Give them a call. What's the worst that could happen?
#5carmen_leung89(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 8:43:20 PM
Just the wording of it I suppose.
#6userfrigginamePosted 7/25/2013 8:50:45 PM
Well, I think what they're talking about is that process of diagnosing your issue is likely much more expedient and efficient if you address your issue by phone in one sitting, instead of just by back and forth e-mails over the course of however many days.
#7carmen_leung89(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 8:57:25 PM
okay thanks