I sent square-enix an email about kingdom hearts 3 not coming to Wii U.

#1TadamotoPosted 7/25/2013 9:03:35 PM
Here it is:

Hello. I would like to bring to your attention this petition.

http://www.change.org/petitions/square-enix-bring-kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside-the-ps4-and-xbox-one-3

This is to ask you if it were anyway possible to bring the upcoming kingdom hearts 3 to the Wii U system. So far there have been 4 kingdom hearts games on nintendo systems. So there's definitely an audience for it. All the millions of nintendo fans really enjoy the kingdom hearts series too. It wouldn't be fair to force us to buy a new system (PS4/xbox one) just to play this one game. So please consider porting kingdom hearts 3 over to the Wii U. So more people can enjoy it. Thank you.

I'll post the reply when or if I get one.
#2moogle69Posted 7/25/2013 9:27:32 PM
You should have not said millions but many.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Backlog Growing for the system i own
#3kdognumba1Posted 7/25/2013 9:32:06 PM
How the crap did you find their email? I've looked everywhere on their site for a way to talk to an employee there before but could only get a hold of the Final Fantasy 11 team.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#4Lelouch71Posted 7/25/2013 9:32:20 PM
Wow...you should know these things do not work. I'm sorry but you will either have to buy a PS4 or hope it comes to PC. They aren't going to downgrade it to the Wii U unless it ends up selling very well to the point where third parties can't ignore it. I'm no console fanboy but it's about being practical and realistic.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#5Tadamoto(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 9:42:30 PM
kdognumba1 posted...
How the crap did you find their email? I've looked everywhere on their site for a way to talk to an employee there before but could only get a hold of the Final Fantasy 11 team.

Here it is:

support@square-enix-usa.com

Found it by searching google and yahoo answers.
#6EoinPosted 7/25/2013 10:08:23 PM
Let me pre-empt their response (if there is any):

Dear X,

Thank you for your interest in Square Enix products. Unfortunately we currently do not intend to release this game on the Wii U. However we continuously monitor feedback and suggestions from our fans and I have passed your feedback to the appropriate people. You may also be interested in our upcoming Wii U game, Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut.

Whatever happens, your email isn't going to make a difference, and isn't going to cause them to make any announcements or decisions.
#7Oni_TaedoPosted 7/25/2013 10:46:00 PM
Eoin posted...
Let me pre-empt their response (if there is any):

Dear X,

Thank you for your interest in Square Enix products. Unfortunately we currently do not intend to release this game on the Wii U. However we continuously monitor feedback and suggestions from our fans and I have passed your feedback to the appropriate people. You may also be interested in our upcoming Wii U game, Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut.

Whatever happens, your email isn't going to make a difference, and isn't going to cause them to make any announcements or decisions.

^Pretty much this.

Also, I'm pretty sure the recipient of that message shouldn't be spending his time playing video games, as I'm sure he's got some mavericks to bust.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#8ElectricMolePosted 7/25/2013 10:49:03 PM
You're doing it wrong, TC.

If YOU want the game, then YOU foot the bill to fund the wii u version. Get a kickstarter or something, not a pointless petition.

Fund the project, then square will pay attention to your cries.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#9pbayne22Posted 7/25/2013 10:54:53 PM
I would guess that KH3 is at least gonna take another 2 years to develop.

A lot can happen in that time
#10Chocobo115Posted 7/25/2013 11:11:49 PM
Suck it up and play it on a PS4.
---
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.