Fellow Nintendo Faithful: Will you pledge not to buy Rayman Legends?

#1wraith-squad66Posted 7/25/2013 11:38:06 PM
As you may be aware, the release of Rayman Legends draws near. Like many of you, I was attracted to its beautiful art and the promise of classic 2D platforming. However, we must not forget the betrayal that this video game Benedict Arnold represents; like Rare before it (may that accursed name never again escape my lips), its avaricious whore of a publisher, Ubisoft, stabbed Nintendo and the Nintendo Faithful in the back by consorting with the enemy in the name of greed. So when Rayman Legends drops in little over a month's time, I ask all True and Loyal Nintendo soldiers to boycott this game and help relegate it to the infamy that it deserves. Thank you.
#219061980Posted 7/25/2013 11:40:08 PM
Buy games. Enjoy playing.

/topic
#3abigexplosionPosted 7/25/2013 11:41:52 PM
1. Rare going to Microsoft was partially Nintendo's decision.

2. Rayman going multiplat is a money thing, not a loyalty thing. Ubisoft is a business, and between businesses, money talks louder than loyalty.
---
Not changing this signature until a new F-Zero is announced. *started 6/18/10*
F-Zero > Mario Kart. If you disagree, it's because you're bad at F-Zero.
#4FFXIgaiaknightPosted 7/25/2013 11:42:36 PM
nope game is fantastic,
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
#5wraith-squad66(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 11:44:58 PM
abigexplosion posted...

2. Rayman going multiplat is a money thing, not a loyalty thing. Ubisoft is a business, and between businesses, money talks louder than loyalty.

I do believe I acknowledged that the betrayal of Rayman Legends was a decision driven by greed. However, it is a betrayal all the same. Ubisoft got their 30 pieces of silver. Let's not give them any more.
#6GoonerByronPosted 7/25/2013 11:45:51 PM
I'd rather buy it on my WiiU other than my 360 or PS3 to support one of the few good third party games on the console!
#7Schwepps01Posted 7/25/2013 11:46:19 PM
You're mad because now the game gets more exposure? How exactly does that affect your enjoyment of the game?
#8IokuaPosted 7/25/2013 11:46:53 PM
wraith-squad66 posted...
abigexplosion posted...

I do believe I acknowledged that the betrayal of Rayman Legends was a decision driven by greed. However, it is a betrayal all the same. Ubisoft got their 30 pieces of silver. Let's not give them any more.

It's not a betrayal, stop acting like a high school cheerleader who wasn't picked as prom queen.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#9Sirian_HawkPosted 7/25/2013 11:47:31 PM
Given that I have no interest in the game and was not going to buy it anyway... Sure, why not?
---
Welcome to Earth. It's chock full of stupid people doing stupid things. Constantly.
#10BloodychessPosted 7/25/2013 11:48:27 PM
Right, lets not buy a game that was originally an exclusive but became multiplatform after Ubisoft had concerns about it not selling on the Wii U.

That'll show them!!..... That they were right
---
I'm so sick of coming up with names for - you know what? Bonerfart. All of the them, that's right! We're calling them bonerfarts now. - Sir Hammerlock