Fellow Nintendo Faithful: Will you pledge not to buy Rayman Legends?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Fellow Nintendo Faithful: Will you pledge not to buy Rayman Legends?
3 years ago#1
As you may be aware, the release of Rayman Legends draws near. Like many of you, I was attracted to its beautiful art and the promise of classic 2D platforming. However, we must not forget the betrayal that this video game Benedict Arnold represents; like Rare before it (may that accursed name never again escape my lips), its avaricious whore of a publisher, Ubisoft, stabbed Nintendo and the Nintendo Faithful in the back by consorting with the enemy in the name of greed. So when Rayman Legends drops in little over a month's time, I ask all True and Loyal Nintendo soldiers to boycott this game and help relegate it to the infamy that it deserves. Thank you.
3 years ago#2
Buy games. Enjoy playing.

/topic
3 years ago#3
1. Rare going to Microsoft was partially Nintendo's decision.

2. Rayman going multiplat is a money thing, not a loyalty thing. Ubisoft is a business, and between businesses, money talks louder than loyalty.
Not changing this signature until a new F-Zero is announced. *started 6/18/10*
F-Zero > Mario Kart. If you disagree, it's because you're bad at F-Zero.
3 years ago#4
nope game is fantastic,
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
3 years ago#5
abigexplosion posted...

2. Rayman going multiplat is a money thing, not a loyalty thing. Ubisoft is a business, and between businesses, money talks louder than loyalty.

I do believe I acknowledged that the betrayal of Rayman Legends was a decision driven by greed. However, it is a betrayal all the same. Ubisoft got their 30 pieces of silver. Let's not give them any more.
3 years ago#6
I'd rather buy it on my WiiU other than my 360 or PS3 to support one of the few good third party games on the console!
3 years ago#7
You're mad because now the game gets more exposure? How exactly does that affect your enjoyment of the game?
3 years ago#8
wraith-squad66 posted...
abigexplosion posted...

I do believe I acknowledged that the betrayal of Rayman Legends was a decision driven by greed. However, it is a betrayal all the same. Ubisoft got their 30 pieces of silver. Let's not give them any more.

It's not a betrayal, stop acting like a high school cheerleader who wasn't picked as prom queen.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
3 years ago#9
Given that I have no interest in the game and was not going to buy it anyway... Sure, why not?
Welcome to Earth. It's chock full of stupid people doing stupid things. Constantly.
3 years ago#10
Right, lets not buy a game that was originally an exclusive but became multiplatform after Ubisoft had concerns about it not selling on the Wii U.

That'll show them!!..... That they were right
I'm so sick of coming up with names for - you know what? Bonerfart. All of the them, that's right! We're calling them bonerfarts now. - Sir Hammerlock
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Fellow Nintendo Faithful: Will you pledge not to buy Rayman Legends?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived