Want a new Wii U game or Smash Character?

#1TheRetroVGNPosted 7/26/2013 12:11:13 AM
http://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-of-america-make-a-startropics-wii-u-or-bring-mike-jones-into-super-smash-bros

Sorry for shameless plugging, but I think I should bring you something slightly promising. For all of you Mike Jones fans out there (And I know you exist....somewhere). I made a Petition for Nintendo to bring back some very very old faces, particularly one. Even though I know this'll fail, I wanna give it a running chance. If there are any StarTropics fans out there seeking a "New Challenger" or a new Wii U game altogether, please sign if you have the time. Much Respect to you GameFAQians. "Game Smart!" :3

#RetroVideoGameNerdCertified
---
Tim
3DS FC: 2535-3702 - 0081. New Leaf Town: Terifa "Town Of Gamers". "Game Smart!", GameFAQians.
#2TheRetroVGN(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 12:24:10 AM
Bump
---
Tim
3DS FC: 2535-3702 - 0081. New Leaf Town: Terifa "Town Of Gamers". "Game Smart!", GameFAQians.
#3legend253Posted 7/26/2013 12:39:54 AM
You realize these petitions won't change a thing, right?

I'm not saying this to be a dick, but stuff like this just leads to false hope. You need to be vocal, not make a petition. The fact is, tiny stuff like this isn't big enough to get the Nintendo's attention. For Bioware to change Mass Effect 3's ending, it took tens of thousands of people sending angry e-mails, making videos, and other loud stuff. A petition? No way, won't do anything, it's just a bunch of names on a webpage.
---
GT: Lord Avon, SS: Lord
"I'm not dyin' so you can have a friggin' night light!"
#4TheRetroVGN(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 2:07:05 AM
Bump
Whatever, man. I hate Negativity. It's labeled as Reality. >_> If we let things stay constant and don't think outside the box, life will be dull.
---
Tim
#5MotiJrPosted 7/26/2013 4:51:38 AM
Don't sign this! Tc is wasting your time with pointless petitions when you could be doing something proactive through real petitions. His last topic was ignored so he is making another out of desperation.
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#6TheRetroVGN(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 5:41:37 PM
Bump
---
Tim
#7TheRetroVGN(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 5:46:30 PM
MotiJr posted...
Don't sign this! Tc is wasting your time with pointless petitions when you could be doing something proactive through real petitions. His last topic was ignored so he is making another out of desperation.

Define "Real Petition". Also, this is as real as it gets, we need older First-Party "unsung Heroes" into the Fray. Either way, it's Win-Win. Also, I laugh at Nintendo fans' negativity of my cause. You so-called "Gamers" are the reason why the Video Game world's titles are as boring and stale as they are. At this rate, we'll be seeing another Game Crash. People are afraid to think outside-the-box and tell the Developers what they want. Nintendo fans mostly complain about stuff they can't have. This might be true or false about my cause, I don't care, that is beside the point. Point is: I'm not scared like the rest of you Nay-Sayers out there, I'll tell the Developers what I want, and what "True Gamers" want. Don't like it? Don't Sign. But, don't spoil it for the rest of us.
---
Tim
#8TheRetroVGN(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 5:56:13 PM
Bump
---
Tim
#9Dref151Posted 7/26/2013 6:07:21 PM
Isn't there a limit on how much you can self bump? i mean you can only give people so many chances to care before they become spiteful
#10Eamon696Posted 7/26/2013 6:07:26 PM
legend253 posted...
You realize these petitions won't change a thing, right?

I'm not saying this to be a dick, but stuff like this just leads to false hope. You need to be vocal, not make a petition. The fact is, tiny stuff like this isn't big enough to get the Nintendo's attention. For Bioware to change Mass Effect 3's ending, it took tens of thousands of people sending angry e-mails, making videos, and other loud stuff. A petition? No way, won't do anything, it's just a bunch of names on a webpage.

They also complained on pretty much ever video-game forum on the internet, and raised tens of thousands of dollars for charity. Even then, not everything that was requested was put into the Extended Cut.

I wish you luck TC, but petitions on the internet don't really work.