The worst games developed by Nintendo.

#1NoGta4wiiPosted 7/26/2013 3:14:37 PM
Anyone willing to list Nintendo's worst games?
#2Xenesis XenonPosted 7/26/2013 3:16:42 PM
I believe Urban Champion (NES) is widely considered to be one of Nintendo's worst titles of all time.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#3CyricsServantPosted 7/26/2013 3:18:45 PM
That I've played?

Dr. Mario - Blatant Tetris ripoff and my least played NES game. Even Where's Waldo got more playtime . . . though admittedly that game was awful.

Kirby's Epic Yarn - Short? No deaths? Minimal ability copying? This was a mediocre platformer and a terrible Kirby game.

Mario is Missing - I only played this for a short period of time. It's a really crap game . . . though I don't think it was actually developed by a Nintendo subsidiary.
#4BuretsuPosted 7/26/2013 3:19:45 PM
CyricsServant posted...
Dr. Mario - Blatant Tetris ripoff

wut
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5fissionprimerPosted 7/26/2013 3:21:01 PM
Hey you pikachu
Lastest Mario Party Games
Wii Fit
Wii Sports
Wii Play
---
I'm handsome too ;)
#6goothgone514Posted 7/26/2013 3:21:41 PM
wii music
wii fit
---
DETOX
#7CasualGamersPosted 7/26/2013 3:24:58 PM
CyricsServant posted...
That I've played?

Dr. Mario - Blatant Tetris ripoff and my least played NES game. Even Where's Waldo got more playtime . . . though admittedly that game was awful.

Kirby's Epic Yarn - Short? No deaths? Minimal ability copying? This was a mediocre platformer and a terrible Kirby game.

Mario is Missing - I only played this for a short period of time. It's a really crap game . . . though I don't think it was actually developed by a Nintendo subsidiary.

no. Epic yarn was fun.
#8GiygasminionPosted 7/26/2013 3:25:44 PM
Urban Champion
Wii Music
Flingsmash
Yoshi
---
NN ID: Achilles11 3DS FC: 0860-3339-6889
http://backloggery.com/schamman89
#9wugeezyPosted 7/26/2013 3:30:25 PM
Yoshi.
Urban Champion
Wii Play
Game and Wario
#10CyricsServantPosted 7/26/2013 3:30:45 PM
Buretsu posted...
CyricsServant posted...
Dr. Mario - Blatant Tetris ripoff

wut

Lol, okay, I suppose that's a little harsh and not very accurate. But you have to understand, for me, I consider every game that involves falling squares/rectangles to be a Tetris ripoff.

As for the "matching different colors" twist on the Tetris formula, I prefer Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. You actually had different opponents with different strategies, and their expressions would change based on how well you were doing. It was a better, more sophisticated game imo.