The worst games developed by Nintendo.

#11SyCo_VeNoMPosted 7/26/2013 4:30:58 PM
Worst I played
Zelda 2
Metroid other M
and Yoshi's Story was so disappointed in that and how a 4 year old could beat it 1st time playing (seriously me and my cousin had a 4 year old play it and he flipped it 1st time) I remember reading complaints cause everyone thought it would be like Yoshi's Island
#12BeanBeanKingdomPosted 7/26/2013 4:32:12 PM
CyricsServant posted...
Buretsu posted...
CyricsServant posted...
Dr. Mario - Blatant Tetris ripoff

wut

Lol, okay, I suppose that's a little harsh and not very accurate. But you have to understand, for me, I consider every game that involves falling squares/rectangles to be a Tetris ripoff.

As for the "matching different colors" twist on the Tetris formula, I prefer Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. You actually had different opponents with different strategies, and their expressions would change based on how well you were doing. It was a better, more sophisticated game imo.

Both Dr Mario and Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine are derivative of Puyo Puyo, not Tetris. Heck, Tetris itself has a game derivative of that, Tetris Attack.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#13parkourboybryanPosted 7/26/2013 4:32:12 PM
Really at the people who list Wii Fit? The game wasn't the best fitness game, but that doesn't make it a bad game, it's still an incredibly useful Fitness Aid if you follow the plan it sets diligently.
---
Anxiously awaiting the next Mirror's Edge.
Check out my entertainment blog: http://aicguild.blogspot.com
#14BeanBeanKingdomPosted 7/26/2013 4:33:00 PM
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
Worst I played
Zelda 2
Metroid other M
and Yoshi's Story was so disappointed in that and how a 4 year old could beat it 1st time playing (seriously me and my cousin had a 4 year old play it and he flipped it 1st time) I remember reading complaints cause everyone thought it would be like Yoshi's Island

Your opinion is terrible and should be disregarded.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#15GloryChaosPosted 7/26/2013 4:33:48 PM
Urban Champion isn't even that bad. It's not a good game by any means. It's just infamous because Nintendo keeps putting it out there. It was one of the earliest virtual console games on the Wii. It got a 3D classics spot on the 3ds. And club Nintendo offers it as a prize every other month. It's not terrible enough to be put in the same category as games that are actually that bad.

Wii Music is what I will name.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#16CyricsServantPosted 7/26/2013 4:37:09 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
CyricsServant posted...
Buretsu posted...
CyricsServant posted...

wut

Lol, okay, I suppose that's a little harsh and not very accurate. But you have to understand, for me, I consider every game that involves falling squares/rectangles to be a Tetris ripoff.

As for the "matching different colors" twist on the Tetris formula, I prefer Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. You actually had different opponents with different strategies, and their expressions would change based on how well you were doing. It was a better, more sophisticated game imo.

Both Dr Mario and Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine are derivative of Puyo Puyo, not Tetris. Heck, Tetris itself has a game derivative of that, Tetris Attack.

It's all Tetris to me. *trollface*
#17fissionprimerPosted 7/26/2013 4:38:02 PM
parkourboybryan posted...
Really at the people who list Wii Fit? The game wasn't the best fitness game, but that doesn't make it a bad game, it's still an incredibly useful Fitness Aid if you follow the plan it sets diligently.

No, is terrible.
---
I'm handsome too ;)
#18HaloOfTheSun442Posted 7/26/2013 4:38:58 PM
CyricsServant posted...
That I've played?

Dr. Mario - Blatant Tetris ripoff and my least played NES game. Even Where's Waldo got more playtime . . . though admittedly that game was awful.

Kirby's Epic Yarn - Short? No deaths? Minimal ability copying? This was a mediocre platformer and a terrible Kirby game.

While Kirby's Epic Yarn is too easy and there could have been more to it (although to be fair it didn't start out as a Kirby game), those are both great games.
#19BeanBeanKingdomPosted 7/26/2013 4:41:57 PM
CyricsServant posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
CyricsServant posted...
Buretsu posted...
CyricsServant posted...

wut

It's all Tetris to me. *tetrisface*

Fixed.
---
#20dancing_cactuarPosted 7/26/2013 4:42:53 PM
Wii Play, Wii Music, and Urban Champion.

Also, for an unpopular opinion, I think the original Metroid has aged worse than a rotting apple sitting in the scorching sunlight with flies swarming around it.
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer