The worst games developed by Nintendo.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The worst games developed by Nintendo.

User Info: SyCo_VeNoM

SyCo_VeNoM
3 years ago#11
Worst I played
Zelda 2
Metroid other M
and Yoshi's Story was so disappointed in that and how a 4 year old could beat it 1st time playing (seriously me and my cousin had a 4 year old play it and he flipped it 1st time) I remember reading complaints cause everyone thought it would be like Yoshi's Island

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
3 years ago#12
CyricsServant posted...
Buretsu posted...
CyricsServant posted...
Dr. Mario - Blatant Tetris ripoff

wut

Lol, okay, I suppose that's a little harsh and not very accurate. But you have to understand, for me, I consider every game that involves falling squares/rectangles to be a Tetris ripoff.

As for the "matching different colors" twist on the Tetris formula, I prefer Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. You actually had different opponents with different strategies, and their expressions would change based on how well you were doing. It was a better, more sophisticated game imo.

Both Dr Mario and Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine are derivative of Puyo Puyo, not Tetris. Heck, Tetris itself has a game derivative of that, Tetris Attack.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: parkourboybryan

parkourboybryan
3 years ago#13
Really at the people who list Wii Fit? The game wasn't the best fitness game, but that doesn't make it a bad game, it's still an incredibly useful Fitness Aid if you follow the plan it sets diligently.
Anxiously awaiting the next Mirror's Edge.
Check out my entertainment blog: http://aicguild.blogspot.com

BeanBeanKingdom
3 years ago#14
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
Worst I played
Zelda 2
Metroid other M
and Yoshi's Story was so disappointed in that and how a 4 year old could beat it 1st time playing (seriously me and my cousin had a 4 year old play it and he flipped it 1st time) I remember reading complaints cause everyone thought it would be like Yoshi's Island

Your opinion is terrible and should be disregarded.
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: GloryChaos

GloryChaos
3 years ago#15
Urban Champion isn't even that bad. It's not a good game by any means. It's just infamous because Nintendo keeps putting it out there. It was one of the earliest virtual console games on the Wii. It got a 3D classics spot on the 3ds. And club Nintendo offers it as a prize every other month. It's not terrible enough to be put in the same category as games that are actually that bad.

Wii Music is what I will name.
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png

User Info: CyricsServant

CyricsServant
3 years ago#16
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
CyricsServant posted...
Buretsu posted...
CyricsServant posted...

wut

Lol, okay, I suppose that's a little harsh and not very accurate. But you have to understand, for me, I consider every game that involves falling squares/rectangles to be a Tetris ripoff.

As for the "matching different colors" twist on the Tetris formula, I prefer Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. You actually had different opponents with different strategies, and their expressions would change based on how well you were doing. It was a better, more sophisticated game imo.

Both Dr Mario and Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine are derivative of Puyo Puyo, not Tetris. Heck, Tetris itself has a game derivative of that, Tetris Attack.

It's all Tetris to me. *trollface*

User Info: fissionprimer

fissionprimer
3 years ago#17
parkourboybryan posted...
Really at the people who list Wii Fit? The game wasn't the best fitness game, but that doesn't make it a bad game, it's still an incredibly useful Fitness Aid if you follow the plan it sets diligently.

No, is terrible.
I'm handsome too ;)

User Info: HaloOfTheSun442

HaloOfTheSun442
3 years ago#18
CyricsServant posted...
That I've played?

Dr. Mario - Blatant Tetris ripoff and my least played NES game. Even Where's Waldo got more playtime . . . though admittedly that game was awful.

Kirby's Epic Yarn - Short? No deaths? Minimal ability copying? This was a mediocre platformer and a terrible Kirby game.

While Kirby's Epic Yarn is too easy and there could have been more to it (although to be fair it didn't start out as a Kirby game), those are both great games.

BeanBeanKingdom
3 years ago#19
CyricsServant posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
CyricsServant posted...
Buretsu posted...
CyricsServant posted...

wut

It's all Tetris to me. *tetrisface*

Fixed.

User Info: dancing_cactuar

dancing_cactuar
3 years ago#20
Wii Play, Wii Music, and Urban Champion.

Also, for an unpopular opinion, I think the original Metroid has aged worse than a rotting apple sitting in the scorching sunlight with flies swarming around it.
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The worst games developed by Nintendo.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived