The worst games developed by Nintendo.

#61Soanevalcke6Posted 7/26/2013 6:41:24 PM
Super Mario Sunshine
Yoshi's Island DS (It's sad the Yoshi's New Island is going to be the same developer -sigh-)
Zelda 2
Metroid: Other M
Star Fox Adventures
Star Fox Command
---
Prime Corruption humanizes aliens better than Other M humanizes humans.
PSN/NNID/Steam: Soanevalcke6
#62MotiJrPosted 7/26/2013 7:07:09 PM(edited)
I can understand some of the games listed but why is Wii Fit so bad? It does exactly what it requires and does it well. Just because you don't consider it a game, doesn't mean it isn't one.

I would go for Steel Diver

Oh nevermind, I see this topic has devolved into list popular titles that are cool to hate.
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#63zen120Posted 7/26/2013 7:15:32 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Dr. Mario
Mario 64
Metroid Other M
Urban Champion
Ice Climber
Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA, and yes, it's not because it's not a Mario game, even Doki Doki Panic was god awful)
Metroid before Super Metroid
Any Pokemon made before gen 3
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2

Kirby 64 (much worse than Epic Yarn, I find)
Yoshi
Yoshi's Story
Yoshi's Island (there, I said it. I wasn't going to, but I did)
Donkey Kong Jr. Math
Donkey Kong 3
Donkey Kong Country 3
The Legend of Zelda

Are all equally bad games.
With no one game being better than any of the others on this rather lengthy list.

Nintendo's made some pretty bad stuff in the past.
As a matter of fact, they didn't start making amazing games until a little while ago,. when the GCN came out.
Before that, they mostly made great games, but nothing that was amazing. Wait, no I'm wrong, SMW, Super Metroid, and ALttP.

I didn't HATE Zelda 2, but I don't care for it, either.
A remake would be great.

When you're on your death bed, wondering what you ever did to deserve this, this image will flash in your head and you will realize that some other GameFAQ's user poisoned your drink.

I totally respect your opinion, though. And I'm right with you on Zelda 1.
---
My signature was abducted by aliens of the planet Kleeox 5. They will hold it there until I pay the ransom of 7 jellyfish, 2 marmoset babies, and a shrubbery.
#64KayubePosted 7/26/2013 7:32:43 PM
Wario Ware Snapped is my personal worst, because it hardly works at all, at least for me. IT seems way too situational. Like, the game doesn't work if you have a beard? I'm not going to shave just to play a video game.
---
This signature intentionally left blank.
#65CyricsServantPosted 7/26/2013 7:41:51 PM
surferguy7 posted...
I fully expected genuinely good games to be mentioned first. This was confirmed the moment I saw Epic Yarn.

Ha! Good one.
#66Trailblazer34Posted 7/26/2013 8:01:20 PM
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Super Mario Sunshine
Yoshi's Island DS (It's sad the Yoshi's New Island is going to be the same developer -sigh-)
Zelda 2
Metroid: Other M
Star Fox Adventures
Star Fox Command

nope.jpeg

Sticker Star puts them all to shame. What a soulless piece of trash.
#67HenryjkslPosted 7/26/2013 8:09:21 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Dr. Mario
Mario 64
Metroid Other M
Urban Champion
Ice Climber
Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA, and yes, it's not because it's not a Mario game, even Doki Doki Panic was god awful)
Metroid before Super Metroid
Any Pokemon made before gen 3
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Kirby 64 (much worse than Epic Yarn, I find)
Yoshi
Yoshi's Story
Yoshi's Island (there, I said it. I wasn't going to, but I did)
Donkey Kong Jr. Math
Donkey Kong 3
Donkey Kong Country 3
The Legend of Zelda

Are all equally bad games.
With no one game being better than any of the others on this rather lengthy list.

Nintendo's made some pretty bad stuff in the past.
As a matter of fact, they didn't start making amazing games until a little while ago,. when the GCN came out.
Before that, they mostly made great games, but nothing that was amazing. Wait, no I'm wrong, SMW, Super Metroid, and ALttP.

I didn't HATE Zelda 2, but I don't care for it, either.
A remake would be great.

Troll or terrible taste
#68DrumguyPosted 7/26/2013 8:09:56 PM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
Worst I played
Zelda 2
Metroid other M
and Yoshi's Story was so disappointed in that and how a 4 year old could beat it 1st time playing (seriously me and my cousin had a 4 year old play it and he flipped it 1st time) I remember reading complaints cause everyone thought it would be like Yoshi's Island

Your opinion is terrible and should be disregarded.

He probably sucked at the game, so that's why he hates it.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#69P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 7/26/2013 8:10:52 PM
Giygasminion posted...
Urban Champion
Wii Music
Flingsmash
Yoshi

.This is the most accurate one on here. Though I don't really get the hate for Urban Champion
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"
#70WhyitEarpPosted 7/26/2013 8:11:06 PM
Wii Music, Wii Fit, hell Wii anything. Also Oni you are an idiot. Pretty much every game you named is great