The worst games developed by Nintendo.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The worst games developed by Nintendo.
2 years ago#91
Pokemon Battle Revolution

Pay 60 dollars to see all your Pokemon in 3D
---
Don't read this sig.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18EvifsO8VA
2 years ago#92
Wii Music is baad
---
To give me internets: http://internetometer.com/give/40055
I miss DemonDog666 ):
2 years ago#93
Anyone who lists Zelda 2 is lying to themselves. I would easily put in my top 5 favorite Zelda games because it introduces so much into the series, and is actually challenging. Also saw somebody list Majora's Mask, which isn't even an opinion - that's just wrong. If you want a bad Zelda game, just look at Phantom Hourglass. Bland, boring, forgettable, horrible stylus controls. The whole game just felt more like a sort of Fisher Price: My First Zelda game.

While there were some pretty crappy NES games back in the day, the most recent example I can think of is Paper Mario: Sticker Star. It's a shame with the Star Fox series being all but dead that Nintendo have decided to make Paper Mario their 'guinea pig' series after the wonderful Thousand Year Door.
---
"The Great Depression ended when Dave Mustaine decided that business was good."- ysqure3
2 years ago#94
Oni_Taedo posted...
Except SotN didn't come out of left field, as there was already a game in the series like it, which was Simon's Quest.
Simon's Quest did everything SotN did.
Tedious gameplay.
Awful level design.
Terrible level up system, that was shoehorned in to make it seem difficult.

You might say that they are similar, but SotN clearly drew its inspiration from Metroid rather than Simon's Quest. Again, if you want to call the gameplay tedious, the level design awful, and the level system terrible (which had the opposite effect of difficulty, actually), you're entitled to that. But the vast majority of people would disagree with you, it has a 93 score on Metacritic, and there are very valid reasons why SotN consistently appears on best games of all times lists.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
2 years ago#95
Karnage4208238 posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Karnage4208238 posted...
i cant understand why no one said SKYWARD SWORD its the biggest piece of **** nintendo has ever made the goddamn motion controls ruined the **** out of the game and any other game that made you use them

I think you're confused, Motion Controls was one of the few things that game did right. It was the way that the game was designed that made it mediocre.

no im not confused motion controls ruin skyward sword for me just like motion controls ruined every game that forced me to used it and only it and it ruined the wii thats the reason so many 3rd party game where never seen on the wii

I'm pretty sure the wii had no 3rd party support because it wasn't that powerful.
---
"the truth isn't fact or reason, its what everyone agrees on " the Wizard of Oz
3ds FC: Marx, 2809-7401-6154
2 years ago#96
Metacritic is.

http://www.metacritic.com/company/nintendo?filter-options=games&num_items=100&sort_options=metascore&page=5

Flingsmash and Urban Champion are among the lowest.

If you want to go further back than the N64, then too bad. I don't care enough to objectively review Nintendo's worst and most unheard of games during the 3rd generation, (should any even exist besides Urban Champion) sorry.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
2 years ago#97
dreamkaster64 posted...
Karnage4208238 posted...
Soanevalcke6 posted...
Karnage4208238 posted...
i cant understand why no one said SKYWARD SWORD its the biggest piece of **** nintendo has ever made the goddamn motion controls ruined the **** out of the game and any other game that made you use them

I think you're confused, Motion Controls was one of the few things that game did right. It was the way that the game was designed that made it mediocre.

no im not confused motion controls ruin skyward sword for me just like motion controls ruined every game that forced me to used it and only it and it ruined the wii thats the reason so many 3rd party game where never seen on the wii

I'm pretty sure the wii had no 3rd party support because it wasn't that powerful.

If that's the case, why would any handhelds have 3rd party support? I mean, they aren't very powerful.

There are only two things a 3rd party developer cares about when it comes to developing:

1. How much money they will make (in other words, how well their games will sell, and how expensive it will be to develop the game).
2. How difficult the game will be to produce.

In the Wii's case, 1. wasn't so big of an issue except indirectly due to issue 2. Wii motion controls is just something developers couldn't get around, and the cost of porting a game to the Wii and adapting controls for it was too much, led to games being bad, and people not buying them.

Likewise, the issue with Wii U is very much not 2. -- as the Wii U is very developer friendly -- but rather 1, they fear their games will not sell well because they fear there isn't a large amount of people with a Wii U yet. That is a problem that will solve itself soon as quality games start releasing, which will be soon.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
2 years ago#98
gameboy camera
2 years ago#99
Steel Diver
Wii Music
Animal Crossing (all of them)
Wii Play
---
http://www.jvp-boston.org
2 years ago#100
I would think a more horrible Nintendo game is Doshin the Giant 2.

I am no Nintendo fanboy by any means, but Nintendo's worst efforts have only really ranked a mediocre.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The worst games developed by Nintendo.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived