What happens when Miyamoto retires?

#1Second_HokagePosted 7/27/2013 5:18:21 PM
Nintendo goes under?
#2Reverted_PikkonPosted 7/27/2013 5:18:44 PM
Nintendo will stop being held back.
---
"Listen Ness. I'm going to tell you something very important. You may want to take notes. Ready? ......You're the chosen one."
#3HayashiTakaraPosted 7/27/2013 5:23:14 PM
It'll be the saddest day in gaming history.
#4Jacob46719Posted 7/27/2013 5:25:40 PM
I suppose Nintendo will hire another young Japanese developer, as they did with Miyamoto.
---
Buying These: Mario 3D World, WWHD, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Pokemon Y, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO
#5MotiJrPosted 7/27/2013 5:25:46 PM
Reverted_Pikkon posted...

Lol it must be fun pretending to be hip because you hate on something that is well liked.

The company will go on. He has worked with the newer gen employees and has likely imparted some wisdom. It will be a huge moment in gaming history.
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#6DTY3Posted 7/27/2013 5:26:28 PM
Not a damn thing will happen. If you honestly think Miyamoto, of all people, is keeping the company alive, then I don't know what to say.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#7Jacob46719Posted 7/27/2013 5:26:35 PM
MotiJr posted...
Reverted_Pikkon posted...

Lol it must be fun pretending to be hip because you hate on something that is well liked.

The company will go on. He has worked with the newer gen employees and has likely imparted some wisdom. It will be a huge moment in gaming history.

Don't interfere with major historical events.
---
Buying These: Mario 3D World, WWHD, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Pokemon Y, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO
#8NovaLevossidaPosted 7/27/2013 5:32:17 PM
Nintendo will likely see a bunch of innovation at that point. Miyamoto has a lot of good ideas, but being modern and getting with the times aren't some of them.
---
-C- GET EQUIPPED WITH: [ ] KLOBB [ ] BFG
[ ] METAL BLADE [X] CUTSCENE MURDER PISTOL
#9The_DOAMPosted 7/27/2013 5:32:43 PM
No everything goes under and gaming dies out completely as Miyamoto is the gaming god who single handedly stopped the collapse all those years ago. When he leaves the forces that lead to the first collapse will begin anew and gaming as we know it will cease to exist.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#10thefabregas22Posted 7/27/2013 5:33:20 PM
DTY3 posted...
Not a damn thing will happen. If you honestly think Miyamoto, of all people, is keeping the company alive, then I don't know what to say.

He is a pretty awesome nose of the company though eh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1PDfUWxdVM
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: Admiral Classy