Afraid to buy 3rd party games with online modes because............

#1jaymart_2kPosted 7/27/2013 7:16:45 PM
The community is so low. I bought Resident Evil Revelations on Wii U for the unique gamepad features & to support 3rd party games on Wii U.

Day 1 till now I see maybe 1-2 people online in Resident Evil Revelation. Which sucks cause I really wanna play co-op.

I was thinking about getting Splinter Cell Blacklist but don't wanna bother if it's online is gonna be dead.

I love my Spies v.s Mercs. Don't wanna chance it & there being only a few people online at a time.

That's why I got the PS3 version on pre-order instead.
---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart (Gamefaqs) Marked Trolling for talking positive of Wii U
#2AsuirPosted 7/27/2013 7:35:50 PM
Go back to your dudebro consoles for your dudebro games.
---
Ftw!
#3GigantLuffyPosted 7/27/2013 7:38:01 PM
Asuir posted...
Go back to your dudebro consoles for your dudebro games.

I hope you're being sarcastic.
---
Official Getter Robo of your heart
Currently Playing: The Werst Gaem: Finaru Fantaji Vee Aye Aye
#4Rayze_DarrPosted 7/27/2013 7:38:19 PM
If you're a gamer who prefers the online experience, then Nintendo is not the right company for you. Here's my idea of the basic gaming breakdown:

Nintendo is the leader in Gameplay
Sony is the leader in Story
Microsoft is the leader in Online
PC is the leader in Graphics

That's just from what I've noticed, though.
---
3DS FC: 5327 - 0902 - 3469
New Leaf Dream Address: 5500 - 2146 - 0428
#5KingTurtPosted 7/27/2013 7:56:19 PM
It's not like that with most games. Any third party game on the WiiU that has been advertized a lot has a big online base, just look at Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. The game was advertised all over the place on the internet, most of the sites I went to had an advertisement of it.

The WiiU userbase will grow a lot bigger in the next 5 months due to all the big games releasing every single month, so the online base in these games will obviously get a lot bigger.

If you don't buy titles like Splinter Cell: Blacklist on the WiiU for that reason, then you're not making the online base any better.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#6DrRMPosted 7/27/2013 9:24:13 PM
the thing is TC that if you say "derp herp this game might not have big online comunity me not buy it" and the like 100+ more same same thing.

the game WILL end up having low online community, and it isn't the dev fault it is our fault for not giving it support based on what it could happen instead of just buying the game and enjoining it as it grow.
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#7scoobydoobydontPosted 7/28/2013 1:27:42 AM
Every wall starts with a single brick. Or something.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#8Ryan SiPosted 7/28/2013 1:31:29 AM
KingTurt posted...
It's not like that with most games. Any third party game on the WiiU that has been advertized a lot has a big online base, just look at Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. The game was advertised all over the place on the internet, most of the sites I went to had an advertisement of it.

The WiiU userbase will grow a lot bigger in the next 5 months due to all the big games releasing every single month, so the online base in these games will obviously get a lot bigger.

If you don't buy titles like Splinter Cell: Blacklist on the WiiU for that reason, then you're not making the online base any better.

Different situation. MH3U isn't on PS3 or 360, where most people would end up purchasing games like Splinter Cell to play online.
---
Most Anticipated: TMNT: Out of the Shadows, Grand Theft Auto V, Final Fantasy X HD