Sorry if old.. Zelda U rumors surface...

#31ImGanondorfLolPosted 7/28/2013 4:03:31 AM
People who make up rumors like this don't deserve attention.
#32Anarchy-182Posted 7/28/2013 8:25:15 AM
manmouse posted...
better have online multiplayer or i'm not buying, GET WITH THE TIMES NINTENDO!

but yeah i dunno how believable that summary really is.

lol what an excuse to not buy a game.
#33Anarchy-182Posted 7/28/2013 8:26:28 AM
smashmaster1111 posted...
You had me until:

"> Online co-op that functions like a 3D version of Four Swords is being included as a separate multiplayer feature. The mode will have paid DLC content. This will be in the form of dungeons, powerful enemies, new items, and unique tunics.

> Regarding the scale of the Open World, Aonuma is aiming for it to be on par with Skyrim.

> All the NPCs will be voiced. They will speak in a fictional language that will represent Hylian."

The online co-op with paid dlc doesn't sound like Nintendo. Huge open world size of Skyrim would likely take too much effort for Nintendo to do since they are being really conservative right now recycling previous resources for new games. And voice acting isn't really big for Nintendo let alone creating a fictional language that would only confuse people as to why everyone is talking in a language no one understands.

subtitles?
#34BlueInfinityPosted 7/28/2013 8:29:25 AM
manmouse posted...

---
'[Blue], call me whatever feels right on your keyboard.' - Marsford
'I didn't bother to read any of that since you have bad taste in games.' - KGTrigger
#35TransdudePosted 7/28/2013 8:31:38 AM
Anarchy-182 posted...
manmouse posted...

but yeah i dunno how believable that summary really is.

lol what an excuse to not buy a game.

Well, that's the mentality of people these days.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#36plasmatic5Posted 7/28/2013 8:31:57 AM
kingbadjo posted...
> All the NPCs will be voiced. They will speak in a fictional language that will represent Hylian.

This is how Zelda should do voice acting. Fi and Midna had voice acting but the voices were gibberish. That actually fit the game so much better. Of course, this is all rumors, but if they do decide to include full voice acting, I hope it is Hylian instead.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles