Miiverse Notifications...

#1KOTRwhoopsPosted 7/28/2013 5:48:06 AM
I no longer get notifications when someone else comments on a post I've previously posted on. Is there anyway to change this back? I've looked in the settings and I can't see it? I hope they haven't removed it, it's annoying hunting down previous conversations.

Thanks.
---
PLAYING - Dishonored (PC), Fire Emblem: A (3DS), Pikmin 3 (WU)
MOST WANTED - GTAV, Lightning Returns, FFXV, Watchdogs, X, KHIII
#2PizzusPosted 7/28/2013 6:22:01 AM(edited)
Nowadays you only get notifications from comments on others' posts when it's the original poster that comments.
---
Consider this signature an outdated and groan-inducing meme.
#3KOTRwhoops(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 6:36:14 AM
Pizzus posted...
Nowadays you only get notifications from comments on others' posts when it's the original poster that comments.

That's not great really is it... Poor decision IMO. At least give us the option.

Thanks for the reply.
---
#4mjc0961Posted 7/28/2013 7:25:30 AM
KOTRwhoops posted...
Pizzus posted...

That's not great really is it... Poor decision IMO. At least give us the option.

Thanks for the reply.

It is great, actually. I don't want a million notifications because somebody replied to a comment I also replied to; most of the time they aren't responding to my comment so why do I care what they said? Glad they fixed it.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#5KOTRwhoops(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 7:27:36 AM
mjc0961 posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...
Pizzus posted...

Thanks for the reply.

It is great, actually. I don't want a million notifications because somebody replied to a comment I also replied to; most of the time they aren't responding to my comment so why do I care what they said? Glad they fixed it.

Good for you, I preferred it the other way. Why not give us the option? That's all they had to do, leave it up to the player.
---
#6MotiJrPosted 7/28/2013 8:05:58 AM
KOTRwhoops posted...
mjc0961 posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...
Pizzus posted...

Thanks for the reply.

Good for you, I preferred it the other way. Why not give us the option? That's all they had to do, leave it up to the player.

Because people such as yourself would then complain that they receive too many notifications and find it a hassle to turn it off in the options. This was the logical choice to go with but as you know, Nintendo: Damned if they do, damned if they don't.
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#7GloryChaosPosted 7/28/2013 8:12:34 AM
They only changed it because people kept posting on the boards about how bad it was that they were getting too many miiverse notifications. Blame your fellow miiverse users.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png