Honestly the real hardcore nintendo fans are the ones criticizing right now

#31R_HunterPosted 7/28/2013 2:56:42 PM
Endgame posted...
Endgame post

Verily.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#32jsb0714Posted 7/28/2013 2:59:12 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
Because we remember the good old days when nintendo would put more effort into their games than they are now. Back then we would get unique installments of each series instead of just a hd version of the last game. We are complaining so nintendo might listen to what we want for a change. We are fighting for a better nintendo and in turn a better gaming industry

Don't speak for the fans as if you are one. Go back to your 3DO
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#33DBPanterAPosted 7/28/2013 3:00:31 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
If at first you don't succeed, falsely say only the real hardcore fans agree with you.

It all depends on how you decide hardcore.

To me, anyone who did not see the 90 minute infomercial for Nintendo called "The Wizard," starring Fred Savage, in a movie theater, cannot be considered hardcore.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#34UponADarkThornePosted 7/28/2013 3:25:19 PM
-GLICE- posted...
Yeah, often on GameFaqs I see the ones criticizing being called the trolls, when in fact, for the most part they are usually the biggest fans. When something is so good, and then another one comes along and just isn't as good, are we not supposed to criticize? That goes for just about anything. My topic about being disappointed in Mario 3D World is because I love Mario games, and Mario is much more deserving of something far far better, like SM64-ish.

The think about this sort of thing is its still a matter of opinion. When Super Mario 64 came out, I was a bit disappointed. Having been a huge fan of Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World, I couldn't help but feel that while I really enjoyed the game, there was something missing; when Super Mario 3D Land came out, I realized what it was; traditional Mario platforming. Super Mario 3D World excites because I feel that it's predecessor was the perfect marriage of 2D and 3D.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson
#35Murderstorm117(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 4:06:28 PM
jsb0714 posted...
Murderstorm117 posted...
Because we remember the good old days when nintendo would put more effort into their games than they are now. Back then we would get unique installments of each series instead of just a hd version of the last game. We are complaining so nintendo might listen to what we want for a change. We are fighting for a better nintendo and in turn a better gaming industry

Don't speak for the fans as if you are one. Go back to your 3DO

Well the wii u is currently in the same league as the 3do
---
NNID Mstorm
#36moogle69Posted 7/28/2013 4:19:50 PM
Buretsu posted...
-GLICE- posted...
Mario is much more deserving of something far far better, like SM64-ish.

We will never see such a leap as we saw going from 2D Mario to 3D Mario. Where do you possibly go from there?

hologram mario.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Backlog Growing for the system i own
#37oOo_SOX_oOoPosted 7/28/2013 4:34:00 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...

Im hardcore fan and I agree.

I was at the launch for gamecube, Wii, DS, DS Lite, 3DS, Wii U and this is the worst imo. DS had mario kart within a year, this Mario 3D World looks like a lazy game. Its ashame. The Wii, we had Zelda, Metroid, and Mario within a year. Then Smash and Mario Kart right after.

Gamecube had Luigi, Mario Sunshine, Smash, Metroid, Star fox to? alllll within a year.
---
NY JETS
R.I.P. ZYZZ
#38WildsparkPosted 7/28/2013 7:14:54 PM
DBPanterA posted...
Where the insanity, stupidity, and shouting of gamefaqs is on a grade school level, Neogaf is the high school of these principles. Neogaf isn't much better, where anything goes in regards to comments to Nintendo, but questioning another console manufacturer leads to bans.

If you wanna have fun, head over to gonintendo to see the most over the top fanboyism known to man.

Are you serious? O.o I thought this was as bad as it got...
---
PSN: TheWildspark