Each hour using my WiiU has cost 6$

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Each hour using my WiiU has cost 6$

User Info: KaiserWarrior

KaiserWarrior
3 years ago#21
TC is talking about total cost of WiiU purchase divided by hours of usage. Which is the appropriate way to calculate entertainment value. Consider that you may pay $12 for a ticket to see a 2-hour movie; you're paying $6 an hour for entertainment.

Turns out that, for 'core' gamers, video games are actually a remarkably cost-effective source of entertainment. The hobby has a high initial entry cost, but excellent return on investment in terms of entertainment hours per dollar.

User Info: lowell666

lowell666
3 years ago#22
That's interesting TC, never thought about it like that
Currently waiting for: Tales of Xillia, Mario and Luigi RPG 3, Ace Atorney 5.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Shin_Omega_ZeroX.png

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
3 years ago#23
KaiserWarrior posted...
TC is talking about total cost of WiiU purchase divided by hours of usage. Which is the appropriate way to calculate entertainment value. Consider that you may pay $12 for a ticket to see a 2-hour movie; you're paying $6 an hour for entertainment.

Turns out that, for 'core' gamers, video games are actually a remarkably cost-effective source of entertainment. The hobby has a high initial entry cost, but excellent return on investment in terms of entertainment hours per dollar.
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951

User Info: Archsaze

Archsaze
3 years ago#24
Is there a way to see total hours instead of hours by month? Thought I'd ask...thanks if anyone knows!

Adding up the hours but not the cost of games it's about $2/hour. Then again, I was able to rent one game for free and got one game for free (nsmbu Black Friday old navy promo). Only VC was all the 30 cent games.

User Info: Illuminoius

Illuminoius
3 years ago#25
lol 6$
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Each hour using my WiiU has cost 6$

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived