So, Who Bought Atlus

#11Decimator11Posted 7/28/2013 9:43:50 PM
Out of curiosity, if Microsoft was interested in Atlus, would they be able to bid?
---
http://i.imgur.com/qwW6T.jpg
#12WillWarePosted 7/28/2013 9:46:41 PM
tehponycorn posted...
The internet will still explode. This is classic Nintendo vs. Sony. I hope that Nintendo will win for the sake of SMT X FE and Persona 5 Wii U. I really want to get into stuff made by Atlas, and the games being Wii U exclusive would be a nice way to do this. Plus, extra Nintendo Club coins. And the pure rage of the Sony Ponies would be so hilarious.

I swear, if Nintendo buys Atlas, my first reaction:

I hear a disturbance in the force, as if millions of Sonyponies are all screaming in pure rage.

...and yet...I'm laughing.

You know, all of us expecting this big thing to happen probably means that it won't just so the universe can spite us.
---
I'm not exactly "normal." Hope this isn't a problem.
Welcome to GameFAQs, where we've forgotten how sequels work.
#13BloodychessPosted 7/28/2013 9:52:21 PM
tehponycorn posted...

The internet will still explode. This is classic Nintendo vs. Sony. I hope that Nintendo will win for the sake of SMT X FE and Persona 5 Wii U. I really want to get into stuff made by Atlas, and the games being Wii U exclusive would be a nice way to do this. Plus, extra Nintendo Club coins. And the pure rage of the Sony Ponies would be so hilarious.

I swear, if Nintendo buys Atlas, my first reaction:

I hear a disturbance in the force, as if millions of Sonyponies are all screaming in pure rage.

...and yet...I'm laughing.

We all know that the denial coming from the Sony boards will probably break Gamefaqs for an hour or two. "Oh, we never wanted that anyways" as they frantically delete their twitter campaign pages.

Of course, if Sony nabs Atlus, the Wii U board may become a smoldering crater.
---
I'm so sick of coming up with names for - you know what? Bonerfart. All of the them, that's right! We're calling them bonerfarts now. - Sir Hammerlock
#14Emerald_MeliosPosted 7/28/2013 10:58:29 PM
Bloodychess posted...
Of course, if Sony nabs Atlus, the Wii U board may become a smoldering crater.

Having just gotten to a certain point in SMT4, that sentence is eerily ominous......
#15Transdude(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 1:57:03 PM
Any news yet?
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996