Games I think would be awesome on the Wii U!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Games I think would be awesome on the Wii U!

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
3 years ago#1
I write the game and why I think it would be best on Wii U.

Skyrim- this game would perfect for the remote play alone! Think about it? Skyrim in bed, skyrim on the couch, skyrim on the bowl? Large games like this I think really shine with the remote play feature.

Borderlands 2- the same as Skyrim for remote play, but the gamepad could also have your guns displayed for easy switching, and map viewing.

Resident Evil 6- this game did very poorly on other consoles, it could find a nice home on the Wii U- use the gamepad for a second screen in coop play with a friend. The game is designed to play together- games like this could be amazing using both screens one on gamepad, and one on pro controller and tv

Dead Space Trilogy- make the gamepad the video contact screen with the NPCs- plus Dead Space three can support coop on two screens in the same room- scary stuff

Diablo 3- your actions bar can be displayed on the touch screen and can be touched for activating them- I think this would work better than on the other two systems.

Walking Dead or any other adventure games- stylus an gamepad only play seems perfect for these games.

Any others??
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: Skyscraper101

Skyscraper101
3 years ago#2
At this point i would take any game.

User Info: TheLazyClown

TheLazyClown
3 years ago#3
LA Noire
I am the one who knocks! ~ Walter White
https://www.facebook.com/HipsterDrGero

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
3 years ago#4
Tbh, any pc game can go anywhere with a laptop. Does it cost more? Yeah. But flaunting it as something a pc doesn't have is kinda silly.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

User Info: Mandrew257

Mandrew257
3 years ago#5
Not interested in any of those. Walking dead would be good for gamepad though.
Still waiting on Snowboard Kids 3.

Voelger
3 years ago#6
Your missing the point! I have a gaming laptop and I still prefer the wii u gamepad for comfort and ease of use. The laptop for gaming is a clunky portable desktop- plus I can't lay in bed and game on a mouse and keyboard.

I just think the Wii U idea is great and could be the best thing ever if companies embraced it- well- if players embraced it! If players bought it, companies would support it
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
3 years ago#7
Voelger posted...
Your missing the point! I have a gaming laptop and I still prefer the wii u gamepad for comfort and ease of use. The laptop for gaming is a clunky portable desktop- plus I can't lay in bed and game on a mouse and keyboard.

I just think the Wii U idea is great and could be the best thing ever if companies embraced it- well- if players embraced it! If players bought it, companies would support it

I have played skyrim and diablo 3 on my laptop on my bed, and, yes, it was comfortable. But, either way, to each his own.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

User Info: NF256

NF256
3 years ago#8
GTA V - map on tablet screen , weapons , phone \ web acess so many possibilities

Dead or alive 5 - add all the improvements from the vita version, combos on. Bottom screen like dimensions and make samus a console exclusive

Pokemon ranger - imagine like a full 3d version of the ds games in HD goodness

Kid icarus - a HD version of uprising
Xbl , PSN and Nintendo network id -xxassain00

Voelger
3 years ago#9
Xcom... It would work so well on the gamepad
PowerFAQs 1.10

Voelger
3 years ago#10
Bump
For the sad attempt to actually starting some cool discussion on this board!
PowerFAQs 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Games I think would be awesome on the Wii U!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived