Games I think would be awesome on the Wii U!

#11tehponycornPosted 7/29/2013 9:12:54 PM
NF256 posted...
GTA V - map on tablet screen , weapons , phone \ web acess so many possibilities

Dead or alive 5 - add all the improvements from the vita version, combos on. Bottom screen like dimensions and make samus a console exclusive

Pokemon ranger - imagine like a full 3d version of the ds games in HD goodness

Kid icarus - a HD version of uprising

If they make those last two, they can have all my money now.
---
I'm a critic, If I rate your roster horribly, take no offense, I'm sorry if I've offended you.
Now, off to ADVENTURE!!!! *flies off on Unicorn*
#12Voelger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 9:17:08 PM
Kid Icaris is awful!!
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#13Kromlech06Posted 7/29/2013 9:23:44 PM
Minecraft would do a hell of a lot better than on 360 let me tell you.
It might not even have to be the gimped version!

The new Xcom would work out well. If they can put it on Ipads they can sure as hell put it on WiiU (performance wise, probably wouldn't sell much compared to dev costs though)

Even silly stupid stuff like that Slender game would work out really well on WiiU.

First party stuff:
Custom Robo
F Zero
Star Fox
Ya know, the forgotten stuff.

And other stuff I'd like to see would be Culdcept, a new dungeon crawler that uses the Gamepad for maps and items (don't really care what franchise it is, I'll take anything), MH4 HD (pretty much inevitable, so long as MH4 sells well, which it will).

A Fatal Frame or Pokemon Snap that uses the Gamepad as the camera (it's weird mentioning those two in the same sentence).

There's just so much stuff the gamepad does it's kinda hard to actually do anything with it. Now I know how the gamedevs feel. :P
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#14BinksSakePosted 7/29/2013 9:30:25 PM
Kromlech06 posted...
First party stuff:
Custom Robo
A Fatal Frame that uses the Gamepad as the camera

This, also Valkyria chronicles 4 would be neat if they used the gamepad correctly