A Pro Controller personal pet peeve of mine...

#11MotiJrPosted 7/29/2013 5:59:03 PM
It's 2am and I am exhausted so I didn't understand a thing you said about the angles but I understand that button placement is important on controllers. I think my biggest pet peeve is that the z buttons don't push in further. Feels a bit weird to me.
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#12Threinfhir(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 5:11:26 AM
MotiJr posted...
It's 2am and I am exhausted so I didn't understand a thing you said about the angles but I understand that button placement is important on controllers. I think my biggest pet peeve is that the z buttons don't push in further. Feels a bit weird to me.

Lol, I'm a land surveyor so that was the best way I knew how to describe what I meant.
---
NNID, PSN, XBLA: Threinfhir
Currently playing: New Super Luigi U and a banjo.
#13Threinfhir(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 11:27:19 AM
Bump for more opinions.
---
NNID, PSN, XBLA: Threinfhir
Currently playing: New Super Luigi U and a banjo.
#14cavebear56Posted 7/30/2013 11:29:47 AM
cloudtheprophet posted...
My only gripe with the pro controller is the lack of headphone jack. It's a great controller otherwise

---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#15SlimeSwayzePosted 7/30/2013 11:33:06 AM
I had a horrible time trying to use the Pro Controller because of the button placement, so it's not just you.
---
Currently Playing: Too many to report.
#16The_Mana_LegendPosted 7/30/2013 11:34:51 AM
It might be my favorite controller of all-time. It is incredibly comfortable, and I do not mind the button placement at all.
---
What can I do to save Sony?