Would you buy a new Wii U Mario Party?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you buy a new Wii U Mario Party?
2 years ago#1
I would if it had Online Multiplayer.

I had a blast playing Mario Party 1-3 with family back in the day. I didn't get into it on the Gamecube and Wii, though.
---
"I take back what I said, and I take back the take back before that."
2 years ago#2
Yea.
2 years ago#3
I'd buy it no matter what. I haven't played a Mario Party since like N64.
2 years ago#4
In a instant.
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
2 years ago#5
middays_deep posted...
I would if it had Online Multiplayer.

I had a blast playing Mario Party 1-3 with family back in the day. I didn't get into it on the Gamecube and Wii, though.

S*** yea.
---
Greatness comes from within
2 years ago#6
CubeTV posted...
In a instant.

---
Buying These: Mario 3D World, WWHD, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Pokemon Y, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO
2 years ago#7
online multi player? yes i would buy it.
no online multi player? no i would not buy it

Never bought one in the past because its a bit hard to get everyone into my little apartment etc and it wasn't really my cup of tea. But the online would entice me to buy.
---
I like cats....
2 years ago#8
Crono19 posted...

Never bought one in the past because its a bit hard to get everyone into my little apartment etc and it wasn't really my cup of tea. But the online would entice me to buy.

party games are better (In my case) as couch multiplayer... you can't get the fun of a party game through online, not even with voice chat nor videoconference

I would buy Mario Party if it was not like 8 or 9
---
NNID: rafiiilla
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4797/rehash2.jpg
2 years ago#9
rafiiilla posted...
Crono19 posted...

party games are better (In my case) as couch multiplayer... you can't get the fun of a party game through online, not even with voice chat nor videoconference

2 years ago#10
rafiiilla posted...
Crono19 posted...

This. In some games, the most fulfilling thing is actually seeing your opponents reactions. Mario Party Online would be full of rage quitting and games could take forever for a lobby to fill up.

Despite all that, having Online would get me interested in the MP franchise again.
---
Not changing this sig until EA issues an apology for Madden 13
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Would you buy a new Wii U Mario Party?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived