Would you buy a new Wii U Mario Party?

#1middays_deepPosted 7/29/2013 3:30:46 PM
I would if it had Online Multiplayer.

I had a blast playing Mario Party 1-3 with family back in the day. I didn't get into it on the Gamecube and Wii, though.
---
"I take back what I said, and I take back the take back before that."
#2AhnoldDoodPosted 7/29/2013 3:32:01 PM
Yea.
#3userfrigginamePosted 7/29/2013 3:32:01 PM
I'd buy it no matter what. I haven't played a Mario Party since like N64.
#4CubeTVPosted 7/29/2013 3:33:18 PM
In a instant.
---
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs
#5BoomerTheGreatPosted 7/29/2013 3:36:53 PM
middays_deep posted...
I would if it had Online Multiplayer.

I had a blast playing Mario Party 1-3 with family back in the day. I didn't get into it on the Gamecube and Wii, though.

S*** yea.
---
Greatness comes from within
#6Jacob46719Posted 7/29/2013 3:39:36 PM
CubeTV posted...
In a instant.

---
Buying These: Mario 3D World, WWHD, SSB4, SSB4, MK8, Watch Dogs, CoD: Ghosts, Pokemon Y, Zelda: ALBW, X
May Buy These: PS4, Infamous: SS, Destiny, ESO
#7Crono19Posted 7/29/2013 3:47:09 PM
online multi player? yes i would buy it.
no online multi player? no i would not buy it

Never bought one in the past because its a bit hard to get everyone into my little apartment etc and it wasn't really my cup of tea. But the online would entice me to buy.
---
I like cats....
#8rafiiillaPosted 7/29/2013 3:50:12 PM
Crono19 posted...

Never bought one in the past because its a bit hard to get everyone into my little apartment etc and it wasn't really my cup of tea. But the online would entice me to buy.

party games are better (In my case) as couch multiplayer... you can't get the fun of a party game through online, not even with voice chat nor videoconference

I would buy Mario Party if it was not like 8 or 9
---
NNID: rafiiilla
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4797/rehash2.jpg
#9Sat7Posted 7/29/2013 3:51:26 PM
rafiiilla posted...
Crono19 posted...

party games are better (In my case) as couch multiplayer... you can't get the fun of a party game through online, not even with voice chat nor videoconference

#10BloodychessPosted 7/29/2013 3:52:30 PM
rafiiilla posted...
Crono19 posted...

This. In some games, the most fulfilling thing is actually seeing your opponents reactions. Mario Party Online would be full of rage quitting and games could take forever for a lobby to fill up.

Despite all that, having Online would get me interested in the MP franchise again.
---
Not changing this sig until EA issues an apology for Madden 13