Noticed a few Gamestops expanded their Wii U sections.

#1fhsfootball74Posted 7/29/2013 5:23:00 PM
Originally all the stores near me had a small section up by the entrance but now they have a larger wall section towards the back of the store where the Wii games once were. Wii games are now on a rack. 3DS section has also expanded quite a bit.

I noticed that the PS3 section at 2 of the 3 has gone from 3 wall sections of used games to just 2. It appears GS is gearing up for next gen. Nice to see the Wii U getting some proper display space. Just an observation I had :)
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
#2Tech_SupportPosted 7/29/2013 5:24:55 PM(edited)
I can't believe you actually bothered to notice that.
---
Stop. Posting. On the Wii Board. You're really this close away from a Suspension. - CyricZ
#3VoelgerPosted 7/29/2013 5:25:06 PM
I noticed this as well- I live on Long Island
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
#4fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 5:25:48 PM
Tech_Support posted...
I can't believe you actually bothered to notice that.

Hard not to notice when a store you frequent rearranges....
---
#5abigexplosionPosted 7/29/2013 5:27:32 PM
Mine shrunk its DS section for tablets. There isn't much of a Wii U "section" but you can still get games there.
---
Not changing this signature until a new F-Zero is announced. *started 6/18/10*
F-Zero > Mario Kart. If you disagree, it's because you're bad at F-Zero.
#6fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 5:29:27 PM
abigexplosion posted...
Mine shrunk its DS section for tablets. There isn't much of a Wii U "section" but you can still get games there.

Not much on tablets at the stores around here, but the DS section has definitely shrunk.
---
#7MilesTeg420Posted 7/29/2013 5:34:28 PM
Pretty sure many Gamestops cut down on DS games years ago. Hell, I'm pretty sure they just threw the games cases away too so they could put the games in the glass display case.
#8fhsfootball74(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2013 5:35:56 PM
MilesTeg420 posted...
Pretty sure many Gamestops cut down on DS games years ago. Hell, I'm pretty sure they just threw the games cases away too so they could put the games in the glass display case.

Yeah, I hate that, such a waste. They throw out hard to find rpgs cases, just so wrong.
---
#9abigexplosionPosted 7/29/2013 5:41:23 PM
It's even worse with PS2 games. There isn't even a case or a stand last time I bought some recently. They gave me a list to pick out from what they had in stock. 1 of my local ones had it in a drawer behind the counter, the other had it in a back room.

There were no cases for any of the games, at all.
---
Not changing this signature until a new F-Zero is announced. *started 6/18/10*
F-Zero > Mario Kart. If you disagree, it's because you're bad at F-Zero.