Is there a reason as to why there is no news whether GCN games will hit the vc?

#1tangnetsPosted 7/30/2013 3:06:59 AM
I mean, I just don't see any reason as to why we don't have them yet, or at the very least, any confirmation on whether we will eventually see them. I'm sorry, but waiting for the same nes, snes, and 64 vc games to be released once again, one by one, is not amusing or interesting to me.
---
-------MISSION--------
--ACCOMPLISHED--
#2syphoned_edgePosted 7/30/2013 3:11:10 AM
tangnets posted...
I mean, I just don't see any reason as to why we don't have them yet, or at the very least, any confirmation on whether we will eventually see them. I'm sorry, but waiting for the same nes, snes, and 64 vc games to be released once again, one by one, is not amusing or interesting to me.

Give it time, young one.
#3STN79Posted 7/30/2013 3:24:06 AM
According to this Gamecube games could be coming soon! It's the first real sign of any possible digital release of these games.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/07/nintendo_files_new_eternal_darkness_trademark
#4AndyliiniPosted 7/30/2013 4:00:10 AM
You know, we still haven't had a press release on what games Nintendo will bring to the eShop this week. Also Nintendo has investor meeting tomorrow, so maybe we'll hear something new. Nintendo has been giving a lot of surprise releases, so who knows. I doubt it would be cube releases though. Maybe N64 and GBA.
#5VyersPosted 7/30/2013 4:04:38 AM
Controls are my best guess. Hopefully they're going to release an adapter to use GameCube controllers, otherwise some games will be nigh unplayable, most notably Super Mario Sunshine.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#6YoyokuKOPosted 7/30/2013 4:06:35 AM
re-map the pressure triggers to zl/zr.
as far as the c-stick goes...could be finnicky
#7VyersPosted 7/30/2013 4:07:39 AM
YoyokuKO posted...
re-map the pressure triggers to zl/zr.
as far as the c-stick goes...could be finnicky

Games like Sunshine allow for a great deal of control over the hose; a two level of pressure hit takes a LOT from the game. Being able to clean something that's right by your feet is extremely valuable.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#8mmc2679Posted 7/30/2013 8:06:07 AM
After experiencing the painfully slow (and crappy) releases on the VC, I'd say wait for the WiiU 2. And for those who are gonna say Earthbound with "little girl screams"...not everyone enjoys playing 20 year old game, no matter how good it may be.
---
PSN ID: Mustq
Wii U ID: Crimson
#9Baha05Posted 7/30/2013 8:10:39 AM
mmc2679 posted...
After experiencing the painfully slow (and crappy) releases on the VC, I'd say wait for the WiiU 2. And for those who are gonna say Earthbound with "little girl screams"...not everyone enjoys playing 20 year old game, no matter how good it may be.

VC on all systems have been slow.

Or are we going to ignore the fact it took until 2012 for PS2 games to get VC launch o the PS3 now?
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#10P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 7/30/2013 8:17:22 AM
Either they are still working out the kinks, or they are preoccupied with everything else atm.
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"