In what year were all of you Wii U owners born?

#91senelcoolidge_Posted 7/31/2013 5:05:12 AM
GuhGat posted...
senelcoolidge_ posted...
GuhGat posted...
1978 as well. Enough to see Nintendo's heyday. Now im embarrassed to say I ever gamed on their systems.

You sound real mature.

How's that? You're the one picking a fight. Real mature. Anything else?

It was a statement. Nothing more, nothing less. The fact that you thought it was an argument baffles me.
---
"sony is much better than nsmbu" - ninsony12
#92RAPTall1Posted 7/31/2013 5:07:07 AM
---
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315
#93abbyhitterPosted 7/31/2013 5:09:34 AM
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#94Rasputin77Posted 7/31/2013 5:16:31 AM(edited)
senelcoolidge_ posted...
GuhGat posted...
1978 as well. Enough to see Nintendo's heyday. Now im embarrassed to say I ever gamed on their systems.

You sound real mature.

LOL, what? ... they're not mature because they're being honest about how they feel about Nintendo? And I suppose you're being "mature" for trying to insinuate they aren't mature, when they're being perfectly mature, right?

XD Do some of you even THINK before you type? ...Don't answer that.

dethdragon posted...
Oh please. You added that little bit at the end in the obvious hopes of rustling someones jimmies, and when it happens you get all defensive.

Wrong! Man, this is exactly what's wrong with this generation.

1. You can not interpret intent through typed text. Period. Stop jumping off the furniture with a cape - you can't fly, stop squinting at the wall - you don't have xray vision, and stop pretending to interpret intent through typed text - you can't.

2. Stop assuming that everything written in every online forum was meant to have a specific effect on YOU! The world does not revolve around you! There are about 1,000 people on this board whose parents didn't tell them that nearly enough.

It's your problem if you can't handle reading something... why don't people f***ing understand this? And these "rules" on this site do NOTHING to help still-developing brains understand that. That's too bad, because it will come back to bite you.

GoombaX posted...
he's a new user, of course he's here just to rustle someones jimmies

Playing that 'victim card' some more. It's like clockwork around here.

I'll just say I'm old enough to have known better than to buy a Wii U when I did.

Uh-oh! Something you didn't want to read? Whip out the name-calling - I'll meet you over by the monkey bars. -__-
---
The irony of GameFAQs - http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
I'm a jerk to jerks. It's a lot less complicated than you're probably trying to make it. ;)
#95Eye_of_ValmarPosted 7/31/2013 5:10:30 AM
---
Just because your brain rotted playing video games doesn't mean that mine did.
#96Rasputin77Posted 7/31/2013 5:11:20 AM
senelcoolidge_ posted...
The fact that you thought it was an argument baffles me.

Keep playing dumb.
---
The irony of GameFAQs - http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
I'm a jerk to jerks. It's a lot less complicated than you're probably trying to make it. ;)
#97splodeymissilePosted 7/31/2013 5:13:28 AM
It seems Rasputin's jimmies have been rustled.
---
One can not help but imagine Microsoft as being ran by a thousand Homer Simpsons. -Obturator
#98MotiJrPosted 7/31/2013 5:14:10 AM
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#99crowe_1Posted 7/31/2013 5:16:51 AM
---
My SSBM combo vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/crowe1
#100NejiHyuga900Posted 7/31/2013 5:17:44 AM
Canas_Renvall posted...

---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!