if nintendo fails with wii u, will nintendo fanboys admit they've wrong?

#1GuhGatPosted 7/30/2013 10:04:37 PM
is that what it will take? At what point. The 3ds has becaome pretty good. So you know what... nintendo has to make a portable that connects to the tv. That's it. If nintendo fails in pure console gaming, what are you gonna say?

They were great once? Everyone else is wrong? Mic/sony sucks? What are you gonna say? Just answer the question.

If sony fails I will say its because of basic exclusives and overpriced hardware. I love zony but i can say it. So what are you gonna say about Nintendo's failure? Let me guess: everybody's wrong but me.
#2Baha05Posted 7/30/2013 10:05:54 PM
If the console fails it fails, it takes a lot for a company to completely fail though. However it's far too early to consider the Wii U a failure, again going back to the 3DS when it first started and the 3DS today.
---
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
#3FayeLadyPosted 7/30/2013 10:08:09 PM
*Points at Gamecube*
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#4Gulma1Posted 7/30/2013 10:08:57 PM
ITT TC is obsessed with fanboys
---
Xbox WON!
#5BloodychessPosted 7/30/2013 10:08:58 PM
I don't think TC understands what a fanboy is
---
Not changing this sig until EA issues an apology for Madden 13
#6hydrocrushPosted 7/30/2013 10:09:39 PM
Bloodychess posted...

TC is obviously a sony fanboy
---
WINNER E3 2013 NINTENDO
2nd place microsoft because at least they were funny last is sony because they sucked hard - FUN FACT most of gamefaqs is sony fanboys
#7manmousePosted 7/30/2013 10:14:21 PM
market performance doesn't say anything about quality.

i personally love the Sega Saturn, but it was a flop.

same with the Sega Game Gear. it had a backlit screen, full color, better graphics than the NES, all in 1991. and honestly even though it was bigger than the GB, it's not like the original Gameboy could fit in anyone's pocket anyway. thing was a great handheld, but it sold terribly.

also, the N64 actually sold fewer units than the Sega Saturn in Japan itself, yet that doesn't stop people from loving the N64, even though it sold worse on its home turf than the legendary failure console.

so yeah, if the WiiU fails, i won't care. the games matter, not how well they sell.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b18HMqJW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1-XWiMveY
#8GoombaXPosted 7/30/2013 10:22:03 PM
manmouse posted...
market performance doesn't say anything about quality.

i personally love the Sega Saturn, but it was a flop.

same with the Sega Game Gear. it had a backlit screen, full color, better graphics than the NES, all in 1991. and honestly even though it was bigger than the GB, it's not like the original Gameboy could fit in anyone's pocket anyway. thing was a great handheld, but it sold terribly.

also, the N64 actually sold fewer units than the Sega Saturn in Japan itself, yet that doesn't stop people from loving the N64, even though it sold worse on its home turf than the legendary failure console.

so yeah, if the WiiU fails, i won't care. the games matter, not how well they sell.

the sega saturn was an amazing system that was overshadowed by the n64 and playstation. Doesnt help it was the most expensive of the 3 either.
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: MvC 2, AC:NL, Last of Us, MMX Collection, Ico hd Collection
#9TheGreatUnownPosted 7/30/2013 10:22:26 PM
Bloodychess posted...

---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
#10GoombaXPosted 7/30/2013 10:22:51 PM
GuhGat posted...
is that what it will take? At what point. The 3ds has becaome pretty good. So you know what... nintendo has to make a portable that connects to the tv. That's it. If nintendo fails in pure console gaming, what are you gonna say?

They were great once? Everyone else is wrong? Mic/sony sucks? What are you gonna say? Just answer the question.

If sony fails I will say its because of basic exclusives and overpriced hardware. I love zony but i can say it. So what are you gonna say about Nintendo's failure? Let me guess: everybody's wrong but me.

Make sure to give us your new account name because you will be banned long before anything fails.
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: MvC 2, AC:NL, Last of Us, MMX Collection, Ico hd Collection