Wind Waker HD for $49.99? Whaaaa?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wind Waker HD for $49.99? Whaaaa?

User Info: Zato Infinite

Zato Infinite
3 years ago#1
They released the price of the WW HD remake. It'll retail for $49.99. Seems a little high for a remake to me...... What do you guys think about it?

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
3 years ago#2
I'm very happy is isn't full price. OoT was.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.

User Info: hydrocrush

hydrocrush
3 years ago#3
underpriced
WINNER E3 2013 NINTENDO
2nd place microsoft because at least they were funny last is sony because they sucked hard - FUN FACT most of gamefaqs is sony fanboys

User Info: Tech_Support

Tech_Support
3 years ago#4
a lil high? It's absolutely ridiculous; they increase the resolution on a 10 year old game and act like it's a new game.
Stop. Posting. On the Wii Board. You're really this close away from a Suspension. - CyricZ

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
3 years ago#5
Tech_Support posted...
a lil high? It's absolutely ridiculous; they increase the resolution on a 10 year old game and act like it's a new game.

And added new features, possibly a new difficult mode, etc.
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy

User Info: GoombaX

GoombaX
3 years ago#6
Tech_Support posted...

it may be a 10 year old game but its better than most games in that 10 year span.
lol you mad bro
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: MvC 2, AC:NL, Last of Us, MMX Collection, Ico hd Collection

User Info: Beatperson14

Beatperson14
3 years ago#7
Lmao that's ridiculous. They'd make plenty of money at forty... Thirty even. What ****s

User Info: Tech_Support

Tech_Support
3 years ago#8
Baha05 posted...
Tech_Support posted...

They did not add a single new feature lol you liar
Stop. Posting. On the Wii Board. You're really this close away from a Suspension. - CyricZ

User Info: Kromlech06

Kromlech06
3 years ago#9
They switched out the GBA connectivity for Miiverse connectivity

Added a faster sale

Made the crane less stupid

Added a Hard Mode

And then bloomed the hell out of all the things and upped the res on the textures

And that's just what they've shown us so far...

I'd $50 that. I'd $50 that hard.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957

User Info: ORANGE666

ORANGE666
3 years ago#10
Baha05 posted...
Tech_Support posted...

Then Developers should just stop making new games. Why spend so much money on new games when they can polish old games and sell them for $50? All Nintendo is doing is modifying the code that's already there, its not even much work to change a few things here and there and make enemies stronger and such

People defending Zelda WWHD pricing are the type of person causing gaming to go downhill.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wind Waker HD for $49.99? Whaaaa?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived