Its ok that Nintendo is doing kind of bad because so was Sony and Microsoft...

#1USMCinfinityPosted 7/31/2013 11:33:05 AM(edited)
Except Sony and Microsoft are not gaming companies, when a gaming company isn't selling their flagship GAME console, no amount of defending or fanboyism can stop that. IGN says we shouldnt worry, we SHOULD worry, Nintendo is in a deep grave they dug themselves.
---
My Backlog: http://www.backloggery.com/Visaith
3DS and Vita ftw!!
#2MotiJrPosted 7/31/2013 11:33:38 AM
Except that Sony and Microsoft don't also have one of the most successful handhelds in existence. Not to mention, Nintendo has piles of money that they can throw around. You fail to grasp the basic facts here and I already know that even with clear explanations, you will not understand because you choose to ignore the facts.
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#3Kromlech06Posted 7/31/2013 11:34:23 AM
Opinion noted.

Have a nice day.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#4USMCinfinity(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 11:38:28 AM
MotiJr posted...
Except that Sony and Microsoft don't also have one of the most successful handhelds in existence. Not to mention, Nintendo has piles of money that they can throw around. You fail to grasp the basic facts here and I already know that even with clear explanations, you will not understand because you choose to ignore the facts.

You're right the 3DS is by far the best gaming machine I've had since the PSX, but the ONLY thing that would help Nintendo is completely ignoring the Wii U and making a next-gen machine and even THAT would destroy the fanbase and stockholders trust. I really see Nintendo going 3rd party in the no so distant future(at leadt in console gaming).

And NO Nintendo doesn't have $$$ to throw around, money can't be "thrown" around in buseinesses, people get fired, companies go bankrupt when single digits go down on stocks(you get the point, I hope) and this is a ignorant comment by someone who probably doesn't know anything about economics.
---
3DS and Vita ftw!!
#5USMCinfinity(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 11:39:03 AM
Kromlech06 posted...
Opinion noted.

Have a nice day.

Opinion? You must not follow news that often.
---
3DS and Vita ftw!!
#6icarus231Posted 7/31/2013 11:46:16 AM
USMCinfinity posted...
MotiJr posted...

You're right the 3DS is by far the best gaming machine I've had since the PSX, but the ONLY thing that would help Nintendo is completely ignoring the Wii U and making a next-gen machine and even THAT would destroy the fanbase and stockholders trust. I really see Nintendo going 3rd party in the no so distant future(at leadt in console gaming).

And NO Nintendo doesn't have $$$ to throw around, money can't be "thrown" around in buseinesses, people get fired, companies go bankrupt when single digits go down on stocks(you get the point, I hope) and this is a ignorant comment by someone who probably doesn't know anything about economics.

Nintendo has a pile of cash. They will never go 3rd party. They have no debt so they cant go bankrupt. The wii u will take off starting at the end of this year and continuing as all the good 1st party games start rolling in.
---
NNID: Icarus231
#7BloodychessPosted 7/31/2013 11:46:18 AM
Works both way, Sony and MS have multiple divisions, most notably Sony which as a corporation has been bleeding money for years and only just recently posted a quarter profit by selling $2B in assets and laying off tons of people.

Nintendo as a company also has a much better reputation for earning profits it's competition.

There's no reason to worry about Nintendo, only the Wii U. They survived Gamecube in the black, this will be no different.
---
Not changing this sig until EA issues an apology for Madden 13
#8MotiJrPosted 7/31/2013 11:46:56 AM
USMCinfinity posted...
MotiJr posted...

Like I said, you'll ignore the facts to believe what you want. Newsflash! Nobody really cares what you think, especially when you fail to take other opinions and facts into consideration but choose to be arrogant enough to hear only your voice. You should look in the mirror and talk to yourself because nobody else wants to hear your ramblings.
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#9USMCinfinity(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 11:48:07 AM
Bloodychess posted...
Works both way, Sony and MS have multiple divisions, most notably Sony which as a corporation has been bleeding money for years and only just recently posted a quarter profit by selling $2B in assets and laying off tons of people.

Nintendo as a company also has a much better reputation for earning profits it's competition.

There's no reason to worry about Nintendo, only the Wii U. They survived Gamecube in the black, this will be no different.

This is true, though Gamecube had SOME things going for it..Wii U has none..except a long...LONGGG bad generation(game console) to look forward to. Things are dead ugly NOW..wtf can we expect when PS4/X1 come out?
---
3DS and Vita ftw!!
#10SpookyryuPosted 7/31/2013 11:51:07 AM
USMCinfinity posted...
MotiJr posted...

you take this issue tooo seriously, throwing money is just a phrase that means, they are not in debt just like M$ and Sony, so they can even fail 2 generation and still not going in bankrupt in order to nintendo do that, needs 3 digits stock down, and I don't think it's an economics issue, its a financial, so please if you also don't know about it don't go around telling how ignorant are the people, by the way I'm a broker, so my opinion counts