This thing is failing because theres just no games

#1ssidioussPosted 7/31/2013 8:00:15 PM
I have no clue why people defend this.. its so odd. The jaguar seemed to have more releases coming out for it.. at least i was able to get tempest 2000 to hold me over until wolfenstein came out.. which held me over until doom came out etc.

But this Wii U.. holy hell.. ive had it since xmas.. and still nothing.. no games worth a damn.

Seriously.. Wii Sports helped the Wii originally.. now where the hell is Wii Sports Onilne? Why am i not able to play wii tennis or basketball with friends online yet with this console? How hard is that!

My 3ds has better games.. luigi mansion new moon is better than anything on the wii u.. thats a disgrace.
#2LifelessBoyPosted 7/31/2013 8:02:37 PM
No **** Sherlock, did you figure all this out on your own?

PS: Sorry for the hostility, my wife is being extra special today.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessLoser - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - DayZ: Daniel
#3ssidiouss(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 8:03:24 PM
Altho i'll give it credit for having earthbound available for download.. i may play that. But thats not going to sell systems.
#4niels200683Posted 8/4/2013 3:46:00 AM
It has no games because nintendo was forced to push the 3DS and develop games for that.

That being said, I got 3 games last week, own 13 retail titles and a lot more digital ones... I played it more than my ps3 in the past months - so 'no games' is a bit of a stretch. It ain't that bad!
---
Doris Lessing:
There's no fool like an intellectual - a kind of clever stupidity bred out of a line of logic in the head, nothing to do with experience.
#5ElectricMolePosted 8/4/2013 3:48:13 AM
Too many great dual screen ideas are given to the 3DS, leaving the Wii U robbed of a potentially great console game.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#6peinxkonanPosted 8/4/2013 4:12:15 AM
Pikmin 3 releases today in the North Americas. If it doesn't interest you, that is fine, but it certainly isn't a title that should be overlooked.
---
---Doesn't care
#7Kabuto_YPosted 8/4/2013 4:29:20 AM
I agree that is has very few games. Third party support beyond launch has been pitiful, and the only first party game we received in the first 8 months has been Game and Wario. Pikmin 3 is worth it, and things will steadily improve the rest of the year, but the here and now is why sales are awful.
---
3DS FC: 2449-4620-4409
AC town name: 'Murrica
#8AxzorPosted 8/4/2013 4:32:38 AM
I don't usually have buyers remorse, but its slowly setting in. I bought my Wii U last Xmas like you TC. I got the new super Mario and zombie u. I beat those in mid January and didn't touch the Wii u again until monster hunter was released in March I believe. I play monster in spurts, I might play it a week straight but then not touch the Wii u for two months.

Yet since last Xmas I must of picked up 20 new games, physical and digital copies, for my ps3.

I want the wii u to succeed because I think off TV play is amazing, but I'm not going to hold out for much longer before I trade in my Wii u or sell it to a family member.
#9TalentedMPosted 8/4/2013 4:34:36 AM
OMG... He is right!

Someone quick get Nintendo in here! He solved it! He broke the code!
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#10FayeLadyPosted 8/4/2013 4:35:38 AM
The good news is that both Sony and Microsoft should learn from it. Nintendo launching with Mario and doing poorly should be a shake up to the entire industry.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.