haha nintendo always have a backup plan

#1NinjaGamer_23Posted 8/1/2013 1:51:37 AM
Nintendo knows what they are doing, its the media that portraying Nintendo as a bad company who needs to make a new console or switch to mobile games.

Wii U may not have much sales but sales are growing in small increases every week.
#2FatalyzePosted 8/1/2013 2:49:43 AM
I doubt they have anything up their sleeves, but it's still too early to count them out just yet. If the Wii U doesn't pick up in a year, then I'd say it's officially done.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3024-5304-6395
Nintendo Network ID: Fatalyze666
#3Neo_HeartlessPosted 8/1/2013 2:58:22 AM
I don't know if I'd say something up their sleeve, but it's not as if they've not been in the market for 30 years now. Even if the WiiU isn't the roaring success the Wii was, they'll do enough to make it profitable and try again next generation.

The question is what can they do? I certainly don't want another PS4/Xbone strength console. I know that sounds silly but a 3 way race only serves to make all 3 weaker. Better to keep it as it is now. I don't care if people think Nintendo is irrelevent as long as they keep producing solid video games.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#4STN79Posted 8/1/2013 3:07:08 AM
Wait until sales numbers after the holidays are in then you'll see. This Nintendo is doomed crap has been going on since N64 and they are still here. It's just all these idiot media morons and Sony lapdogs who wanna take potshots at Nintendo. Anyone who actually owns the console would have to be blind not to see that Wii U is a good system.
#5jragon23Posted 8/1/2013 3:10:29 AM
yep their backup plan is releasing 5 gen old games on their last gen console
#6BeanBeanKingdomPosted 8/1/2013 3:15:23 AM
jragon23 posted...

I'd never had the chance to play EarthBound, being in Europe. I finally have and it is amazing, I'll always recommend it alongside native Wii U games to other gamers who haven't experienced it yet.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#7IRELANDforeverPosted 8/1/2013 3:16:25 AM
jragon23 posted...

People will throw the lame a$$ troll word around at you but you're right.
Even crazy Nintendo defenders (which I am neutral btw...Nintendo is fine but not God) will say that all we need is some good "new" VC games and everything will be all right.

I don't think the system is doomed but I want NEW good games and some new IPs for my system. I'm not too happy at the moment
---
Facebook is the enemy. Many of you will not understand this.......but in time.....you will
R.I.P. Adam "MCA" Yauch - May 4, 2012
#8STN79Posted 8/1/2013 3:21:36 AM
Yeah name one PS1 game that is as sought after as Earthbound was before it finally got released again. You think people would be that excited to get a rerelease of any old Sony game 18 years after it's release? I think not.
#9IRELANDforeverPosted 8/1/2013 3:25:33 AM
STN79 posted...
Yeah name one PS1 game that is as sought after as Earthbound was before it finally got released again. You think people would be that excited to get a rerelease of any old Sony game 18 years after it's release? I think not.

I've played Earthbound multiple times on multiple different platforms over the years, so not really
---
Facebook is the enemy. Many of you will not understand this.......but in time.....you will
R.I.P. Adam "MCA" Yauch - May 4, 2012
#10BeanBeanKingdomPosted 8/1/2013 3:28:20 AM
IRELANDforever posted...
STN79 posted...

I've played Earthbound multiple times on multiple different platforms over the years, so not really

Emulation isn't "multiple different platforms".
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.