haha nintendo always have a backup plan

#11IRELANDforeverPosted 8/1/2013 2:29:39 AM
Technically, but if you count the ability to play it on PC, Xbox, PSP.....kinda is
---
Facebook is the enemy. Many of you will not understand this.......but in time.....you will
R.I.P. Adam "MCA" Yauch - May 4, 2012
#12Breastmilkn_DipPosted 8/1/2013 2:31:10 AM
NinjaGamer_23 posted...
nintendo always have a backup plan

Nintendo knows what they are doing...

Which is what exactly?
-
--
---
Oscar See Through Red Eye
#13NinjaGamer_23(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 2:37:21 AM(edited)
We bicker at Nintendo for years to get earthbound on virtual console, we got xenoblade chronicles on wii because fans demand it and Nintendo listened.

Plus we gotten some awesome stuff over the years from them.
#14IRELANDforeverPosted 8/1/2013 2:41:19 AM
NinjaGamer_23 posted...
We bicker at Nintendo for years to get earthbound on virtual console, we got xenoblade chronicles on wii because fans demand it and Nintendo listened.

I get it. I own both Earthbound and Xenoblade.
My point is both of them are games that were released on another system, yet I'm playing them on my new Wii U and not actual new Wii U games.

That's not good enough for me.
Is it for you? Well that's for you to decide
---
Facebook is the enemy. Many of you will not understand this.......but in time.....you will
R.I.P. Adam "MCA" Yauch - May 4, 2012
#15BeanBeanKingdomPosted 8/1/2013 2:43:47 AM
IRELANDforever posted...
NinjaGamer_23 posted...

My point is both of them are games that were released on another system, yet I'm playing them on my new Wii U and not actual new Wii U games.

I'm also playing Pikmin 3 and I'll be having a lot of fun with The Wonderful 101 at the end of this month. They're getting both bases covered.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#16ShankspearePosted 8/1/2013 2:46:36 AM
Bro most of the trolls want to create this "concern" for Nintendo to mask the fact that they are fishing for negativity. They will latch onto anything negative and right now the Wii U has that in spades. This holiday season will be a completely different story.
#17jragon23Posted 8/1/2013 3:28:47 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
IRELANDforever posted...
NinjaGamer_23 posted...

I'm also playing Pikmin 3 and I'll be having a lot of fun with The Wonderful 101 at the end of this month. They're getting both bases covered.

HAHA having fun with a game you are yet to own just demonstrates how much of a scrub fanboy you are. when nintendo releases a turd (which isnt too far away given the way nintendo is going) go enjoy that too
#18BeanBeanKingdomPosted 8/1/2013 3:44:10 AM
jragon23 posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
IRELANDforever posted...
NinjaGamer_23 posted...

HAHA having fun with a game you are yet to own just demonstrates how much of a scrub fanboy you are. when nintendo releases a turd (which isnt too far away given the way nintendo is going) go enjoy that too

I played it multiple times at conventions and I had a lot of fun with it, so I already know what I'm in for. Plus, God forbid going in with a little optimism.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#19CLupulaPosted 8/1/2013 3:55:48 AM
STN79 posted...
Yeah name one PS1 game that is as sought after as Earthbound was before it finally got released again.

Oh, that's easy. Suikoden II.
#20FayeLadyPosted 8/1/2013 4:14:52 AM
CLupula posted...
STN79 posted...
Yeah name one PS1 game that is as sought after as Earthbound was before it finally got released again.

Oh, that's easy. Suikoden II.

And prior to the PSP release, Valkyrie Profile.
But the comparison is hardly fair, because those games are a fair bit rarer than Earthbound.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.