3DS or WiiU?

#11Knightingale-94(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 8:04:06 AM
lninjasonicl posted...
Do you own a Wii? If not you are going to have to buy extra wiimotes and nunchucks for multiplayer. So be ready to spend more money on that if you don't already own that stuff.

Should have guessed that. Is it a necessity, or just optional, for multiplayer? What if we just get the classic controllers, would that still work?
---
PSN: Knightingale-94
"Just passing through. And no, I don't want to hear why you think such and such is bad."
#12lninjasoniclPosted 8/1/2013 8:09:01 AM
Knightingale-94 posted...
lninjasonicl posted...
Do you own a Wii? If not you are going to have to buy extra wiimotes and nunchucks for multiplayer. So be ready to spend more money on that if you don't already own that stuff.

Should have guessed that. Is it a necessity, or just optional, for multiplayer? What if we just get the classic controllers, would that still work?

Games like Nintendoland uses the Gamepad, Wiimotes, and Nunchucks. Also just to be a tad annoying, one game needs the Wiimote plus.

NSMBU uses the gamepad and wiimotes. I think there is a patch coming for pro controller support, someone may know for sure on that though.
---
When people get a little too chummy with me I like to call them by the wrong name to let them know I don't really care about them
#13gnomelord255Posted 8/2/2013 7:58:15 PM
Knightingale-94 posted...
Well, we do get guests on an almost weekly basis. And also, what if I didn't have a Wii back then? Would it still be worth it?

You can find cheap third party controllers from Intec, and they work perfectly. It's called Wave Motion Plus, and are often bundled with the nunchuk. I have three sets myself. I actually prefer the design of the dpad over Nintendo's.

Looks like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intec-Wii-Wave-Motion-Plus-Remote-Nunchuk-/251309138890
#14TalentedMPosted 8/2/2013 7:58:43 PM
WHY NOT BOTH!?
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#15BkzIzuPosted 8/2/2013 8:15:50 PM
3DS is the only correct answer.