So Monolith Soft's X releases next year...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So Monolith Soft's X releases next year...

User Info: Numbuh100

Numbuh100
3 years ago#11
thundercat2600 posted...
The funny thing is, FF XIII was in development for 6 years. FF XIII-2 only took 1 year and was in many ways a better game.

Poll fail.

Xenoblade > FF XIII-2 still
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2

User Info: TyrantLowKey

TyrantLowKey
3 years ago#12
I selected 3 years, but I feel like 2 years is enough gap between series esp. when Monolith aren't even making any other games (atleast not any that I know of). Maybe 2.5 years max.
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Heart Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS(3DS), ToS, ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)

User Info: Aura_Sphere

Aura_Sphere
3 years ago#13
Stupid poll.
how could you do this to me. on the year of luigi

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
3 years ago#14
mercurythewhite posted...
HayashiTakara posted...
The Game would've been in development for 4 years by the time it comes out, how much longer do you want it to take?

Blocky textures hurt my eyes. Maybe another 4 years would be good when the Wii UU releases I may be able to avoid a headache when it comes out?

Thank you for confirming you are a troll. Makes life easier for me because I can add you straight to my ignore list. Anybody with common sense will do the same or never complain about trolls again.
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So Monolith Soft's X releases next year...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived