So Monolith Soft's X releases next year...

#11Numbuh100(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 4:42:29 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
The funny thing is, FF XIII was in development for 6 years. FF XIII-2 only took 1 year and was in many ways a better game.

Poll fail.

Xenoblade > FF XIII-2 still
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
#12TyrantLowKeyPosted 8/3/2013 5:15:12 PM
I selected 3 years, but I feel like 2 years is enough gap between series esp. when Monolith aren't even making any other games (atleast not any that I know of). Maybe 2.5 years max.
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Heart Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS(3DS), ToS, ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#13Aura_SpherePosted 8/3/2013 6:36:16 PM
Stupid poll.
---
how could you do this to me. on the year of luigi
#14MotiJrPosted 8/3/2013 6:43:54 PM
mercurythewhite posted...
HayashiTakara posted...
The Game would've been in development for 4 years by the time it comes out, how much longer do you want it to take?

Blocky textures hurt my eyes. Maybe another 4 years would be good when the Wii UU releases I may be able to avoid a headache when it comes out?

Thank you for confirming you are a troll. Makes life easier for me because I can add you straight to my ignore list. Anybody with common sense will do the same or never complain about trolls again.
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D