Female Link could work.

#17lightsXIIIPosted 8/3/2013 11:02:10 AM
Don't be fooled by the title. I would hate for Nintendo to genderbend a established Link (Like OOT Link) What I mean is, how about a female that could have triforce of courage (Like Link's daughter or something)

The reason why it wouldn't work is because, Link as one person, is a huge video game icon so if this idea was poorly executed, it might damage his reputation.

Also the game would be another Metroid Other M.

P.S A Zelda game would play much differently from Link games.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#2GalcianPosted 8/3/2013 11:03:15 AM
And a prince Zelda
#3lordofthenlpplePosted 8/3/2013 11:05:55 AM(edited)
LBGT community would like it. But I just want character editor. If they want to include lesbian and gay cutscenes. I dont mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuQmus3IB6Q

Lesbain/Interracial.

Link: I have come to save you my princess
Zelda: My ebony colored heroine. You are finally here!
---
Liu Ye and Anais Martane
#4YoyokuKOPosted 8/3/2013 11:03:43 AM
female link is samus
#57lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 11:05:10 AM
YoyokuKO posted...
female link is samus

NO STOP SAYING THAT
---
...In a Sexual way...
Not changing this sig until JJBA:ASB gets localized in the west. Support #OperationStardust
#67lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 11:06:35 AM
lordofthenlpple posted...
LBGT community would like it. But I just want character editor. If they want to include lesbian and gay cutscenes. I dont mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuQmus3IB6Q

Lesbain/Interracial.

Why would LBGT community like it? They'll hate just as much as many Zelda fans.
---
...In a Sexual way...
#7Mattatron42Posted 8/3/2013 11:06:42 AM
I don't think any Zelda game stated the legendary hero had to be male, so like TC stated it could be a female descendant of one of the many Links.
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487
NNID: Mattatron
#8lordofthenlpplePosted 8/3/2013 11:09:22 AM(edited)
I remember the LBGTcommunity really liked Mass Effect for the the lesbian and gay cutscenes in that game. Dont see why they would hate Zelda for not giving them a chance to see themselves on screen. Since almost no movies or tv shows are about them.
---
Liu Ye and Anais Martane
#9ArchsazePosted 8/3/2013 11:09:11 AM
Given how pro female protagonist Nintendo has been (Peach in Super Mario 3D World, you can play a girl in Animal Crossing, Samus, a female captain in pikmin 3, female pokemon trainer, and many other positive roles) I feel like Zelda will be playable in the next game. That way Link is still a male.
#10JackalPosted 8/3/2013 11:09:58 AM
You mean Link and Zelda aren't sisters? 0.o
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz