POLL: why do you think GTA V isn't coming to Wii U?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. POLL: why do you think GTA V isn't coming to Wii U?
3 years ago#1
There is a lot of disagreement about this. Why do YOU think GTA V is skipping Wii U? - Results (169 votes)
Wii U can't handle it at all
14.79% (25 votes)
Wii U can't run it without a substantial effort porting it to Wii U's architecture
7.1% (12 votes)
Wii U's install base is too small
24.26% (41 votes)
Wii U owners generally aren't into GTA
5.33% (9 votes)
Rockstar hates Nintendo
8.28% (14 votes)
Rockstar hates money
3.55% (6 votes)
Wii U owners who DO care about GTA probably own a PS3 or 360 as well
13.02% (22 votes)
Several of the above
18.93% (32 votes)
It WILL come to Wii U I bet
1.78% (3 votes)
Other (explain in comments)
2.96% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What do you guys think?
Nintendo stock the day before Wii U was announced: 26,500
Nintendo stock today: 13,230
3 years ago#2
Low user base and it would take time to develop the game.
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
3 years ago#3
Baha05 posted...

This.

Also, you seem really concerned with GTA V not being on Wii U. Why is that? Are you going to literally die if it isn't on Wii U?
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
3 years ago#4
your obsession with gta v on wii u is unhealthy
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: MvC 2, SMTIV, Dark souls
3 years ago#5
dancing_cactuar posted...
Baha05 posted...

This.

Also, you seem really concerned with GTA V not being on Wii U. Why is that? Are you going to literally die if it isn't on Wii U?

It seems to have caused a lot of anger, finger-pointing, denial, and sour grapes (i.e. I don't care anyway!)

I think it's an interesting topic for discussion.
3 years ago#6
thundercat2600 posted...
It seems to have caused a lot of anger, finger-pointing, denial, and sour grapes (i.e. I don't care anyway!)

I think it's an interesting topic for discussion.

Because you and other keep bring it up while ignoring the two simple facts.

Low User Base

Development Time
"I will take the advice of PS3 over you, any day of the week. Especially, when you state that all aspect ratios are the same." Some Crazy Guy
3 years ago#7
Isn't it current gen only? PS4 and Xbone aren't getting it either, so I don't see why it should be on Wii U. Unless they make a remastered version or something.
3 years ago#8
Bowm4080 posted...
Isn't it current gen only? PS4 and Xbone aren't getting it either, so I don't see why it should be on Wii U. Unless they make a remastered version or something.

Wii U has a lot more in common with PS3/360 than with PS4/Xbone. Plus Wii U gets a lot of other current-gen games that look and play pretty much identically to the PS3/360 versions.
3 years ago#9
thundercat2600 posted...
Bowm4080 posted...

Wii U has a lot more in common with PS3/360 than with PS4/Xbone. Plus Wii U gets a lot of other current-gen games that look and play pretty much identically to the PS3/360 versions.

Good point. But they'd need like a year or two after the PS3/360 release to port on Wii U with new features. And even then, you could get the original version much cheaper. I think they just make a new one instead of porting it imo.
3 years ago#10
thundercat2600 posted...
Bowm4080 posted...

Except it's configuration is closer to the PS4/XB1. Just because ports of PS3/360 games were designed to look and run like PS3/360 games doesn't mean it's limited to PS3/360 capabilities.
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. POLL: why do you think GTA V isn't coming to Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived