First 15 minutes of Splinter Cell: Blacklist Gameplay

#11nonexistingheroPosted 8/3/2013 2:47:54 PM
Looks horrible. Too many automated actions. Press a button to automatically walk 5 meters to the next cover! Press a button to take out an enemy that is still pretty damn far away from you! Let's not forget about an immensely scripted mandatory tutorial stage.

Meh in every way.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#12ZBug_Posted 8/3/2013 2:53:20 PM
KingTurt posted...
ZBug_ posted...
jeff4433V2 posted...
There isn't any offline Co Op on the Wii U. They took it out to make the release date. Still has full online coop and multiplayer though

Ok, I honest to goodness need you to prove your statement, or tell me you're joking. Because I'm not kidding when I say it's a deal breaker, and really determines which system I get it on.

Jeff4433V2 is just trying to tell a sick joke.

What a punk... He better be
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#13AsuirPosted 8/3/2013 3:04:41 PM
Oh look, an interactive movie. Something you all hate, right?
---
Ftw!
#14ChokusetsuPosted 8/3/2013 3:07:12 PM
Asuir posted...
Oh look, an interactive movie. Something you all hate, right?

Stop stereotyping. Makes you sound ignorant.
---
De arimasu
#15dark trunksPosted 8/3/2013 3:07:34 PM
ZBug_ posted...
KingTurt posted...
ZBug_ posted...
jeff4433V2 posted...
There isn't any offline Co Op on the Wii U. They took it out to make the release date. Still has full online coop and multiplayer though

Ok, I honest to goodness need you to prove your statement, or tell me you're joking. Because I'm not kidding when I say it's a deal breaker, and really determines which system I get it on.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/66892752
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#16KingTurt(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 3:10:15 PM
dark trunks posted...
ZBug_ posted...
KingTurt posted...
ZBug_ posted...
jeff4433V2 posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/66892752

Dark Trunks is also in on this sick joke.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#17dark trunksPosted 8/3/2013 3:14:32 PM
Maybe so, but I have muffins as well. So you have to decide, which side are you on? The side of the sick joke, but with more muffins than you have ever dreamed of? Or the side that has no muffins at all?
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#18GuyFawkes5Posted 8/3/2013 3:16:44 PM
no Michael Ironside no buy
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#19TullyBlanchardPosted 8/3/2013 11:30:18 PM
JackTheRimmer posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
I'm really looking forward to playing that game in offline coop with my girlfriend.

shameless girlfriend plug

Word
---
Follow Me! @Dagatassy - Nintendo Network ID: Dagatassy
#20ZBug_Posted 8/4/2013 9:43:32 AM
dark trunks posted...
Maybe so, but I have muffins as well. So you have to decide, which side are you on? The side of the sick joke, but with more muffins than you have ever dreamed of? Or the side that has no muffins at all?

depends, does one side get offline co-op?
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)