I do not understand why people buy PS and XB consoles..

#171kingbadjo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 1:59:21 PM
So you're saying that you buy the sony and xbox products for the GAMES? Instead of the hardware? That makes no sense! Because when this same argument is used by nintendo fans... They are called fanboys. When sony fans come to this board they keep talking about specs and online. But if that's so important and if they can't understand that nintendo fans buy nintendo products for the games... Why don't they just get PC's?

I guess PC gamers see Sony/Microsoft gamers the same way Sony/Microsoft gamers see Nintendo gamers. But PC gamers don't mind nintendo gamers because NINTENDO IS NOT COMPETING IN THE SAME AREAS!

Hmm...

I mean I still own a ps3 and will probably own a ps4 but after maybe 2 price drops on the system (maybe end of its life cycle).
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#172mattersvillePosted 8/4/2013 2:31:11 PM
Kids (ages 10-20 or so) tend to feel insecure about playing anything without mature content.
---
My hilarious gaming podcast.
http://portablepower.popularoutcasts.com/
#173kingbadjo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2013 2:33:03 PM
mattersville posted...
Kids (ages 10-20 or so) tend to feel insecure about playing anything without mature content.

Sorry, although I agree, I don't see how that relates to the topic..
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#174rdangPosted 8/4/2013 2:36:06 PM
You dont have Gears, Halo, Forza, Sunset Overdrive, Killzone, infamous, GT, DR3, KI....on and on

so tell me how you have everything one more time? did i mention controlers/interface?
---
GT: A CLOUD AI
PS: SKOUNDR3LOPE
#175bigybriPosted 8/5/2013 2:59:38 PM
GamersTavern posted...
The Sega Saturn is the best system ever.

This quote has a lot of truth in collect-ability. A failed system like the DreamCast, yet if you have some of the collectible games (non-copied) you have done something quite the opposite of PC gaming.

about the Wii-U, I can't wait to get one, just hoping there is a "Zelda WW" bundle for collectible purposes.
---
The Infinite Improbability Drive is our New Hope
#176erasedMUSEPosted 8/5/2013 7:55:35 PM
Numbuh100 posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
PC gaming has always been about League of Legends, Dota, World of Warcraft, and Battlefield the rest are better on Playstation or Xbox.

Most online PC games are "HACK FEST" if you want to face godlike players with aimbots, wallhacks and everything its the worse experience.

Oh and KH3 and FFXV is not coming to Wii U. too bad you need to buy ps4 or xbox one.

Although its obvious to me there's no such thing as Wii U and PC combo, its probably just Wii U and using PC as bait.

Monolith Soft's X > KH3 > FFXV

Hahahahaha! HK3>>>>> X
---
Be Still.
#177VeryDarkSoulPosted 8/5/2013 8:00:07 PM
I don't understand TC. TC says PCs are better.

WRONG

PC's have a better potential to be better, but not all PCs are created equal. If you buy a 300 dollar PC that's not going to play diddly squat, unless you have gotten every component at some uber clearance event that occurs once every time the planets and the stars align.

If you pay $1,200+ for a PC it SHOULD be better than a console. I mean Damn. You paid what, $200 for that xbox? No one would buy a PC for games if consoles were a fraction of the price and much faster.

Pirating has also ruined PC gaming. This is why we can't simply install a game and play anymore if being a legit customer, but must use a service like steam to play nearly all major PC game releases. On top of that, you are guaranteed compatibility when buying a console game. I hate nothing more than trying to find out which driver or OS update is conflicting with me playing my new pc game. I have about 3 games on my steam list I can't play because of errors no one has answers for.
---
Ron Paul 2012
#178Oni_TaedoPosted 8/5/2013 8:05:43 PM
erasedMUSE posted...
Numbuh100 posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
PC gaming has always been about League of Legends, Dota, World of Warcraft, and Battlefield the rest are better on Playstation or Xbox.

Most online PC games are "HACK FEST" if you want to face godlike players with aimbots, wallhacks and everything its the worse experience.

Oh and KH3 and FFXV is not coming to Wii U. too bad you need to buy ps4 or xbox one.

Although its obvious to me there's no such thing as Wii U and PC combo, its probably just Wii U and using PC as bait.

Monolith Soft's X > KH3 > FFXV

Hahahahaha! HK3>>>>> X

Ah Kingdom Hearts, a series so awful, that it's entire fanbase has the brains of a bowl of ground up mushrooms, and can't even get the initials right.

Also, KH3 is going to be as bad, if not worse, than KH2.
X is going to be as good as the first KH, at least (which is good, as the first KH is the best in the series, and is the only game in the entire franchise worth playing).
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#179bigybriPosted 8/6/2013 6:44:55 AM
I think PC gaming is at it's healthiest today because of STEAM. Gamers paying a fair price for great games. I have a PSN collection and it sometimes feels like renting digital games, but I'm sure they (games) are transferable to other devices. My next gaming on a non-console or handheld will be a tablet. Best Buy has their own Samsumg boothe and the memory versus price is enticing.

About console specific games, I'm a fan of JRPG's, it's strange that none are ported over to PC's with Eastern developers buying wester franchises like Square-Enix buying "Tomb Raider". FFVII was ported and enchanced to PC's well before the STEAM days. Are PC's/ Wii-U gamers fans of tablet hardcore gaming? I see i-Pad 3's playing simulated dual analog FPS's.
---
The Infinite Improbability Drive is our New Hope
#180thedarklordx3Posted 8/7/2013 10:58:02 PM
ain't no dragon's dogma on PC

/topic
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards